600 block of Bourbon

Guest verymarried
This topic is 4261 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest verymarried

While on a fall trip to NOLA, I noticed an ad in a free gay paper for a male strip club on the 600 block of Bourbon. I finally found the entrance, tucked in next to some kind of pizza joint or something, opened the door and saw a drag queen dancing on a pole. Didn't seem to be my thing and went to the Corner Pocket, my fav spot, instead. Does anyone know if the Bourbon joint is still open and if so how it is? I am headed there soon. Thnx. Also, has anyone familiar with the NOLA scene tried out joeyduce who advertises on the Adam4adam site? I will try to pull a link on a follow-up.

I think the place you're referring to is called "The Rainbow Room," and it's the kind of place you might go on a dare. I've been there a couple times for about five minutes each, and I've heard similar stories from friends. Worth stopping in for a crazy memory every now and then. Recently, the were advertising on Craigslist looking for midget strippers... I'm not sure that ever worked out, but it gives you the idea: a cross between sideshow and stripper bar.

Archived