Montreal - Stock - Dancer contact

pylonguy71
This topic is 4252 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Am thinking about a long overdue return trip to Montreal to warm up my winter with some of their hot dancers. Checked out the venerable Stockbar's website and as always, there appears to be a bunch of model hot guys dancing up there. My question is for anyone who has been there recently or is based up there. Has anyone had experiences with these dancers -

James - http://www.nudemaledancers.com/tour-section/preview/portfolios/james

Samuel - http://www.nudemaledancers.com/tour-section/preview/portfolios/samuel

Both are very much my type. Anyone know if they're available for privates? Experiences to share. My only concern would be to get to Montreal and find that they're not working the weekend I'm in town. So if anyone has a contact for them (or any other Montreal model worthy hunk who isn't on the Stock site) please let me know on here or in a pvt message.

Much appreciated!

Hey Pylon, welcome. First of all, wow you really know how to pick out the handsome ones. In response to your question though, I live in Toronto so I'm not in Montreal as much as I would like to be, and I've never seen either of those two guys. But you should know that the stripper seen in Montreal changes rapidly and even if you had contact information for these guys, that doesn't mean that you wouldn't book your weekend and then find them to be unavailable. I recommend you go ahead and book your trip and just go with the flow. You will find hot guys at Stock who are available, even if it's not these specific guys.

Archived