Monopoly to drop/add a token

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 4252 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I agree the Shoe is a classic though it was my second favorite with the Dog being my personal favorite. As a child, I would sit and race the pieces around the Monopoly board in a Roller Derby type game. A piece would be eliminated when after its turn, it had been lapped by another piece. I added a House and a Hotel to the race to make 10 entrants and gave 1 point to an entrant if it eliminated another entrant and 10 points for first place down to 1 point for 10th place. I kept an ongoing log on a pad. Basically i was just a kid sitting around and throwing dice over and over again but i would do color commentary and I remember it being a bit exciting as the pieces raced the board. Doubles allowed you to continue rolling the dice. The Iron, as I recall was a bottom rung racer along with the Ship and the House. The Racecar and the Dog were the speediest pieces.

I eventually divided the Money and had entry fees and prizes.

Even though it was slow and unattractive, i bid the Iron adieu. We are all irons at some point.

It was Nascar on a Monopoly Board.

Archived