Swinging Richards disappointment

dfw2sfo
This topic is 4216 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Went to Swinging Richards in Atlanta last night. Definitely some hot talent and fun boys but I hired a guy for a private in one of their rooms and got no more than a 15 minute lapdance that I probably could have paid $80 for 4 songs outside the room. Previously i got a little more interactivity in the room. Hmmm. Anyone else experience this?

I guess it could have been the limits of the dancer (Clint) or maybe they are cracking down but I left a little let down.

I don't think they are cracking down... I was there last weekend and know some of the guys who have been there for a few years. I don't know Clint however. I think he has been around for awhile, but I've not seen him there the last few visits. They do have some new guys which didn't do anything for me... too much beef. Jonathan seems to be a real hottie in my book. He is bi, but hot!

Are you talking about the famous Clint from Dallas? He's very popular, I''m surprised he was a let down. He used to sometimes come to New York and dance at Adonis, and I was hoping he would return.

http://atlanta.metromix.com/content_image/thumbnail/3x4/223/410749

Went to Swinging Richards in Atlanta last night. Definitely some hot talent and fun boys but I hired a guy for a private in one of their rooms and got no more than a 15 minute lap dance that I probably could have paid $80 for 4 songs outside the room. Previously i got a little more interactivity in the room. Hmmm. Anyone else experience this?

I guess it could have been the limits of the dancer (Clint) or maybe they are cracking down but I left a little let down.

I agree, Just got back. total let down. What a waist of time and money. I paid the money, drank the cool-aid...and got nothing but an up sell in the private, it was nothing more than a very expensive lap dance, and during a lap dance the manager came storming in an shut the dance down. It was ridiculous...not sure if I will ever go back...

I agree, Just got back. total let down. What a waist of time and money. I paid the money, drank the cool-aid...and got nothing but an up sell in the private, it was nothing more than a very expensive lap dance, and during a lap dance the manager came storming in an shut the dance down. It was ridiculous...not sure if I will ever go back...[/QUOT

Sorry - I find it VERY hard to believe that the manager "came storming in an shut the dance down." I have been there a lot more regularly than I probably should be and I have never seen anything like that. Could it have possibly been the door guy coming in and telling you that time was up, which happens. But manager "storming in" I doubt.

Sorry - I find it VERY hard to believe that the manager "came storming in an shut the dance down." I have been there a lot more regularly than I probably should be and I have never seen anything like that. Could it have possibly been the door guy coming in and telling you that time was up, which happens. But manager "storming in" I doubt.

I am not going to debate this AG....but just to be clear, I am not one to lie. Have a nice day.

I am not going to debate this AG....but just to be clear, I am not one to lie. Have a nice day.

He didnt say you were lying. He just suggested an alternative interpretation of what happened. As a long time regular, his thought about what happened makes the most sense. They have some new people doing the VIP room and security so they may not be following the more subtle approach to calling times up. (i.e. shine a flashlight on the back wall or call out times up without entering the room)

I have never seen the manager/DJ Matt enter a VIP room unless there was a problem. Btw, Matt is about 6'2, 250 pounds right now and is a competitive bodybuilder. I would be very surprised if he stormed into a room.

As for the lack of fun..... U have to have that discussion up front. If u don't tell the dancer up front what u want, he won't know.

All I will say is i find it amazing how many 'straight' guys are willing to make out with a customer in the VIP rooms. ;)

BVB....were you at SR's Miami or Atlanta?

I was in Miami...actually hung out with a couple of kids from the Atlanta club. They had come down for the week. They were nice enough, and want to drive up to Lauderdale and hang out later this week on the boat, but the evening put me in a foul mood, so now I'm not sure what I will do. The Keys are booked because of St. Patricks Day, so I might head west to Tampa/St Pete, or maybe just stay put and go to the Boardwalk, which surprised the heck out of me last week when they had a nice line-up and we had a fantastic time...Going with friends to Johnny's tonight, so I will see how that goes, at least at Johnny's the private rooms are private. I have had some wonderful private sessions there.

I can't remember ever not having a great time at SR. I know going in that these are mostly straight boys looking to hustle older gay guys. I enjoy hugging on them and playing with them a little bit here and there. In turn they work on getting money out of my pocket. It's almost like a ballet. We both know what the game is.

If I'm looking to get laid that night, I'll go home and check out m4rn.

The 2 boys from Atlanta were there last night. Very aggressive and promising nothing short of a full on orgy if I went into a VIP room. They weren't concerned about security, but did mention there was more of it in Miami than Atlanta. I was getting ready to leave so didn't take them up on their offer.

The 2 boys from Atlanta were there last night. Very aggressive and promising nothing short of a full on orgy if I went into a VIP room. They weren't concerned about security, but did mention there was more of it in Miami than Atlanta. I was getting ready to leave so didn't take them up on their offer.

Had a friend of mine take one of the Atlanta boys up on their offer last night in the VIP room, and I will say that he delivered on his promise, and I had a lap dance with the other Atlanta boy who was more buff, and I walked away without any complaints. Now if only the rest of the evening played out as good as that, I wouldn't be here bitching and moaning.

Well, if this is about Miami then it makes more sense. I heard that the privates lap dances and VIP rooms were not worth the time in Miami. Rome is from ATL. Says he's moving to Colorado in a month or so. He always trys to get you to pay for more dances than he gives... receive two dances, get asked to pay for three as a tip... Really? an extra $20 just to be nice?

Archived