Johnny's was jumpin...

bigvalboy
This topic is 4215 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Went to Johnny's tonight. The joint was jumpin. Most of the dancers were dancing on the floor even when they were not on stage. Really nice party atmosphere. The drag queen wasn't screaming or running around. In that respect it was really low key, but everyone else seemed to be in a really good mood. Of course Jake knocked em dead, but then he usually does. It was really a lot of fun.

Again...the smoke and music was out of control. At one point one of the dancers opened the side door next to the stage, and in the light you could see the cigarette smoke just pour out of the club. I can handle it more than my friends. They had to keep going outside to just get away from it all. You could literally feel the bar vibrating.

We tried Dudes, and I have to say if you are looking for a 'happy hour' bar or piano bar, they do have that. The bartenders are nice and they pour a good drink. It was really packed up until 9 pm when the show stop, then literally everyone left. We didn't wait for the dancers to come in, it just was too depressing. Heading out tomorrow for Tampa/St. Pete.

Archived