Boardwalk Fort Lauderdale

Tim FTL
This topic is 4209 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When I was coming here last year, I didn't really like it. I thought that the dancers were just OK, but ever since I moved here, I have to say that I have had a wonderful time going there. I really like several of the dancers, Bruno, Jeff, Byron, and Hunter. I have been hanging out with Hunter and Byron outside the club, and we have had good times. I love the bartenders, Vince and Andre. Now not all the nights are good. I tend to go Friday or Saturday fairly early and stay till about 12 or so. I like the early crowd and dancers. I start around 8 or 9. The downside is that the dancers are not as hot as SR, but the upside is that it is cheaper, not quite the hustle that you get at SR, and the best is that it is only a short drive up from the beach, or if drinking and driving is a concern, it is a quick cab ride. A couple of times the dancers didn't want me driving so they drove me home, and then I just put them in a cab to go home. The close distance to the house is wonderful.

I just hate the hike to SR....it is really problematic from where I live.

Archived