Celebrating in Montreal

odannyboy
This topic is 4119 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well we finally made it back to Montreal! We try to come up every year and this year is a special visit. On June 4th we celebrated 20 awesome years together and June 9th I turned 50. I keep in touch with Dan, the owner of our favorite bar Campus, during the year so he knew we were coming up. Dan's birthday is the dsy after mine so we always have a great time celebrating. Our plane was about 3 hours late getting into town so tnat put us behind schedule a little, but not to worry, we still have two nights. It was great to see Joey behind the bar and Sammy running around taking drink orders. At the end of the night we saw and talked to Kris at the Shooter bar which is always nice. My favorite dancer Patrick was there, but my partner's favorite Brandon wasn't, but we still have two more nights. Well the sun is up and its time to head to Chea Cora's for breakfast. This is the third time I've had to retype this so its a bit shorter than when I started. I'm sure the rest of our weekend will be great!

Cora's is great, but try to go to Cacao on St. Catherine for brunch at least once! A board member turned me on to it... WOW! (I put some pictures on the thread "Taboo in Montreal was pretty good" of the fruit & chocolate plate I ordered!) Have a great trip man!

Archived