celebration, 2nd night

odannyboy
This topic is 4124 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Last night was a good night at Campus. In celebration of Dan and my birthdays Dan had gotten a couple big bowls of shrimp cocktail and cheese and crackers. That was a real nice treat. Got to see Patrick again so my weekend is going good. Met Andy from Puertro Vallarta. Real nice guy and my partner really enjoyed his lap dance. Was really happily surprised to see Antinio there last night. In case you don't know him, he's half Japanese and half Brazillian. Trust me, all the good parts are Brazillian! Also met a real nice young man named Liam from Northern Ireland. Very cute kid and nice to talk to especially since his English is better than most of the guys we meet here. We did see Brandon from across the room and his dances, but he was busy with a patron and wasn't able to come say hello to my partner and I.We also made a stop at Taboo last night. True it was only 9pm but I for one couldn't finish my drink fast enough and get out of there. I know that the boys there have little body fat and that the clients are at least 70 with poor blood circulation, but having the temp set around 90 was a bit much for me. I do have to agree with previous postings that for a twinkie bar there really aren't very many twinks there. The dancers were either to old or were to out of shape for my taste, but to each their own. We know we have the most fun at Campus so that's where we'll spend our time and money. Time to get ready for brunch, going to try the place recommended on here. Hope everyone has a good Father's Day!

Archived