NYC Adonis Matt and Preston

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 3982 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello. I have not been able to attend Adonis' events the last few weeks, but I get the email. The dancer known as Preston Philly and the dancer known as Matt Gym attract my attention. Does anyone know these two guys? Do they work outside the club? Thanks for any assistance.

I went last night. I don't recall Matt. But Preston was there. Preston is incredibly good looking; you must have good insight because the email photo of his face was far away and kind of blurry. I wonder how long he'll last because he didn't seem to enjoy lap dancing that much - he spent a lot of time by himself on the patio, passing up a lot of guys who had wanted to get a lap dance. When he was solo on stage, however, wow, the guy can really dance! Don't know if he gives privates, I didn't get a chance to talk to him beyond a few words.

There was another hottie there, Danny, who wasn't in the email. He is a Peruvian from Miami and has a perfectly muscled, and very tan, body. He was very attentive.

Also, around midnight, message board favorite Marc Dylan showed up. He was looking very pumped up in a tight white T-shirt. He wasn't there to dance, he was just there chatting with some other patrons. I hope it means he was checking the place out to see if he wants to join Tim's troupe.

Archived