Had a great time at Gold coast Detroit.

geoffk
This topic is 4025 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I always have a good time here.

I think I spent more time in the private rooms than watching the stripper poles.

thanks to Ricky, who found me very early in the evening, Damn he said he would give me his number, oh well.

thanks to Ryder, he said he remembered me from my last visit, he probably says that to everyone.

Aaron was as fun as last time and Chris was big and hairy.

special thanks to Jonathan the bartender, he forgot what i was drinking but he remembered my name, i liked it.

I will say the bar service here is exceptional, these guys are quick with serving drinks, they never make you wait while they are chatting with others.

I always have a good time here.

I think I spent more time in the private rooms than watching the stripper poles.

thanks to Ricky, who found me very early in the evening, Damn he said he would give me his number, oh well.

thanks to Ryder, he said he remembered me from my last visit, he probably says that to everyone.

Aaron was as fun as last time and Chris was big and hairy.

special thanks to Jonathan the bartender, he forgot what i was drinking but he remembered my name, i liked it.

I will say the bar service here is exceptional, these guys are quick with serving drinks, they never make you wait while they are chatting with others.

The Gold Coast is a surprising good club considering its in Detroit. Probably the best strip club in the Midwest.....better than anything in Chicago. Weeknights can be weak....but weekends they usually have a good line-up of dancers and something for everyone. The neighborhood is not good...but they do have valet parking and security in the parking lot. Thanks for the report.

Archived