Pietro NYC Rentboy

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 3388 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

Well that won't work:

"Bluray2 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bluray2 from the recipient list and send the message again."

But anyway the actual model/actor in the pics lives in LA and is 28 years old, not in his 30s.

He must be fake. Those are pics of a model from a certain Rick Day shoot. The add says in his 30s and Southern European, but the model in the pics is in his 20s, lives in CA, AND was born in the Southern U.S. - oh and is middle east/north African descent to boot. It SCREAMS fake. Which is why I tried to PM BluRay because I was curious as to what he'd have to add on top of these facts.

Just for kicks I texted the guy in the ad and asked if he was the model in question...no reply of course.

He must be fake. Those are pics of a model from a certain Rick Day shoot. The add says in his 30s and Southern European, but the model in the pics is in his 20s, lives in CA, AND was born in the Southern U.S. - oh and is middle east/north African descent to boot. It SCREAMS fake. Which is why I tried to PM BluRay because I was curious as to what he'd have to add on top of these facts.

Just for kicks I texted the guy in the ad and asked if he was the model in question...no reply of course.

Goosh,

I PM'ed you. But to keep things short--yes, you've

got his (Pietro's) number.

BR2

Archived