Buffboyzz Hits NYC

ValleyDwellerNorth
This topic is 3973 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

and is "midtwon" a new neighborhood somewhere near Hell's Kitchen?

lol... I guess that must have slipped past the proof reader. The location is actually "Escuelita's", a club that has been around for many years... A few years back, Le Boyzz hosted male dancers there.

lol... I guess that must have slipped past the proof reader. The location is actually "Escuelita's", a club that has been around for many years... A few years back, Le Boyzz hosted male dancers there.

Unfortunately, there are different addresses on each of the two flyers...somewhat confusing. Can anyone confirm where the location will be for Tuesday ?

New Location....

Unfortunately, there are different addresses on each of the two flyers...somewhat confusing. Can anyone confirm where the location will be for Tuesday ?

Brettnyc... Good catch... I called Buffdaddy to clear this up... The original location was the 39th St address. Unfortunately, after sending out the opening night flier and placing an ad in the local magazine, the address changed... The correct address, as the flier in the OP's thread states, is: Bar-Tini, 642 10th Ave between 45th and 46th Streets.... Buffdaddy will have a man outside Escuelita's to inform people that the location has been changed... A new flier will soon be available...

and is "midtwon" a new neighborhood somewhere near Hell's Kitchen?

Yea. My map program puts it between 45th and 46th Streets on Tenth. It's walkable from the Port Authority Bus Terminal (for native New Yorkers at least). Have fun. Wish I could be there. Please post a complete report.

Maybe we can help our fellow strip club "fans" and spread the word. :) [/color]

VDN, Great suggestion and thanks for getting the word out on opening night with the buffboyzz. It will be great to see them back in NYC.... Finally, there's somewhere to take in the boyzz on a Tuesday night...

Guest PhoenixFL

Weekend Male Strip Club Options in NYC

Thanks Cooper for this new Club information and your Club updates.

My question is since Club 20 is closed and not a Sunday night option any longer, whether there are any male strip club venues now in New York City Manhattan or maybe in Long Island? And if in Long Island, how would you get to the venue without a car?

I am coming back to visit New York City from Friday, December 13th through Monday Dec 15th and would like to visit a male strip club one night during that weekend. Any options or venues available for the weekends? I am bringing my favorite New Orleans male stripper to NYC that weekend and would like to show him a NYC male strip club venue.

I did visit Ft. Lauderdale this weekend and visited Boardwalk and Swinging Richards. I like the selection and quality of dancers better at Swinging Richards but I like the closer layout of Boardwalk better.

Thank you

John Pela

From Mr. Buffboyzz himself via his e-mail. FYI if you aren't on the email list. Contact him to get on it! :)

BUFFBOYZZ NYC !!!

TUESDAYS

BARTINI ULTRA LOUNGE

642 10 AVE 45/46 ST NYC

MALE STRIPPERS

6PM-CLOSING

$10 ADMISSION

ITS GOOD TO BE COMING BACK TO MANHATTAN WHERE IT ALL STARTED BACK IN JULY OF 2005! AFTER THE GAIETY CLOSED IN

MARCH OF 2005, WE SET OUT TO BRING THE FUN BACK TO NEW YORK! THAT JULY WE OPENED OUR PRIVATE ALL NUDE SHOW

AT 13 LITTLE DEVILS ON THE LOWER EAST SIDE! FROM THERE A SUNDAY STINT AT STONEWALL FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS, THEN

IT WAS ON TO HEAVEN ON 6AVE N 16ST. BOY IF THAT PLACE COULD TALK!!!! WE HAD THE HOTTEST SHOW IN NEW YORK!

WE BEEN DOING NUDE MALE DANCERS NOW ON LONG ISLAND FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS! I WAS DETERMINED TO MAKE IT WORK!

WELL NOW ITS TIME TO BRING THE SHOW TO THE BIG APPLE!! WHILE THE DANCERS WILL NOT BE FULLY NUDE, WE ARE GOING

TO HAVE A GOOD TIME!

I HEARD SO MANY OF YOU ABOUT STARTING EARLY! I KNOW YOUR TIRED OF GOING OUT DURING THE WEEK TO SEE DANCERS

AT 10,11,12AM!!!! THATS ABOUT TO CHANGE!!!! WILL BE OPEN AT 6PM, DANCERS AT 6PM, LAP DANCES AVAILABLE AT 6PM!!!

FULL LIQUOR BAR, WITH MATT FROM BARTINI, AND HUNKAMANIA BARTENDING!

THERE WILL BE MANY OF THE STRONG ISLAND DANCERS COMING IN, PLUS WILL HAVE SOME OF THE HUNKS FROM HUNKAMANIA

PLUS NEW DANCERS ALL THE TIME!

MY PHONE HAS BEEN BUSY ALL DAY WITH DANCERS TEXTING ME! WHO GAVE THEM MY NUMBER !!!

LOL

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE YEARS!

TO ALL WHO HAVE CALLED, EMAILED ME, TEXT ME. SHOWWORLD ON SUNDAYS STAYS THE SAME. WE HAVE NO PLANS ON CLOSING

SUNDAYS.

SOME OF THE BOYZZ FOR TOMORROW!!

AJ, MATT,FRANCISCO, CARMELLO,BLUE, BRAD ,ROCK,TONY, VINNY THE LONG ISLAND CREW

WE WILL HAVE 5 PLUS DANCERS FROM HUNKAMANIA SO IM TOLD BY JEFF WHO IS MY NYC PARTNER!

IF YOU WANT MORE INFO OR UPDATES ON DANCERS YOU CAN TEXT THE HOTLINE # 631-509-2833

IF IT MEANS ANYTHING TOMORROWS DATE IS 11/12/13. ARE THE STRIPPER GODS WITH US?

Thanks Cooper for this new Club information and your Club updates.

My question is since Club 20 is closed and not a Sunday night option any longer, whether there are any male strip club venues now in New York City Manhattan or maybe in Long Island? And if in Long Island, how would you get to the venue without a car?

I am coming back to visit New York City from Friday, December 13th through Monday Dec 15th and would like to visit a male strip club one night during that weekend. Any options or venues available for the weekends/

John Pela

Hi John Pela,

To keep you updated on male strip clubs, the Adonis website has info on their Saturday event, they are also hosting a Friday night special, date and location are announced: http://theadonislounge.com/NewYorkCity/

As for getting to the buffboyzz event on Long Island by train, check out this thread, hope it helps: http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?94550-The-Hottest-Show-In-New-York

Enjoy your trip to NYC

Opening Night

I attended the Grand Opening of the Buffboyzz NYC Tuesdays event. I had never been to Bar-Tini, so, I was not only interested in taking in this new male stripper event but also seeing the location...

Bar-Tini is on 10th Ave between 45th and 46th Streets. There are many fine restaurants also in that area... The bar was easy to find and standing outside the door was a security guard checking our ID's, making sure I and my youthful looking friends were of legal age. Entering, we paid a $10 cover and were immediately greeted by the host and manager of the buffboyzz, Buffdaddy. He showed us around this rather intimate bar. Introduced us to the very handsome owner (who many thought should be a dancer himself) and introduced us to the hot looking shirtless bartender and his mate. Everyone was very friendly and buffdaddy continues to be the most gracious host of live male dancers.

The lineup was a mix of Long Island buffboyzz dancers and some new NYC dancers. Most were new faces to me... Each dancer performed on a small box and entertained us with some very sensual moves and even some erotic threesomes. All were very social and none were pushy. The lap dance area is in the rear of the bar and is dark.

The price of drinks was reasonable for NYC. I paid $6 for a beer.... There was a good turn out of patrons, making Opening Night a very successful evening.

Those I spoke to liked the opening hour of 6pm. Easy to leave work and drop in for a drink and a grind before heading home at a reasonable hour.

Wishing Buffdaddy continued success with his latest venture.

Welcome back buffboyzz, you've been missed.

Coop

I had a good time also but wish the music wasn't so loud. Had a hard time talking to friends and dancers. It's a small place so doesn't need all that volume. Also there was some kind of smoke that hurt my eyes which I could have done without. Drinks are very reasonable so you can give your savings to the dancers if you like. Hope this is a success for all.

Thanks To All Who Made It Down Tuesday Night! It Was A Very Successful Night! WE Thank All Of New York For Coming Out In Force! It Feels Good To Be Back!!!

Foxy I already Spoke To Our Hot Stud Manager Rick About The Music, And Will Cut Down On The Fog Machine! Every Week We Will Continue To Bring You Boyzz

From All Over The Metro Area. Great To See And Hear A Lot Of Guys Singing To Some Old School Songs! I Wanna Make This A Special Night! I Want People To

Come And Enjoy! Any Complaints, Suggestions You Know Where To Find Me!!!

Our Email Is Buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com

Archived