Lumberjack - NYC - Rentboy

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 3923 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

might be for real???....an image search showed the pics not used anywhere else....only result was a rentboy ad for Madrid showing the same pictures....also of concern is the other foreign-looking phone number in the ad...Spain's country code is 34, so I don't know what that number means

might be for real???....an image search showed the pics not used anywhere else....only result was a rentboy ad for Madrid showing the same pictures....also of concern is the other foreign-looking phone number in the ad...Spain's country code is 34, so I don't know what that number means

The foreign number listed begins with 33 which is the country code for France. The number listed (+33 682379739) is a cell phone in Paris.

However, the Madrid pictures do not match the U.S. pictures in the current ad.

-

hmm...I see a 347 area code (NY) and a 077....... number

Hi, I was referring to your post that discussed the ad in Spain ("also of concern is the other foreign-looking phone number in the ad...Spain's country code is 34, so I don't know what that number means.).

The image search of the U.S. add reveals a Madrid link to his pictures. That is where you saw the 33 number and commented that Spain is 34.

If you go back again with an image search, you will see that the photos for the Madrid ad do not match the photos of the person advertising in the U.S. But, the other ads that show for his image is the same person. Maybe a computer glitch or maybe something else.

-

Archived