Everlast Italiano - Philadelphia Rentboy

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 3801 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I agree -- I like the look A LOT, but the pricing is all over the lot. I would never shell out $500/hr, although for an overnight, damn yes if the guy looks like this. Some might want to gently write to him to ask him to clarify or correct his rates.... Umm... I decided to bite the bullet and write to him asking him to check what he wrote for his rates... Damn if the overnight and weekend rates remain, and those photos are real, I may go to Philly.

UPDATE - This guy wrote back to me almost immediately. He saw that he has to make a few clarifications but believe me, his prices are amazingly good - the best I have seen for a guy who looks like HIM. Waiting for some of our photo gurus to tell us whether this is really him - I will try to google later.

Sign me up for the admiration society. I did some googling of his pics and found the original owner's profile with videos on YouTube, as well as an Instagram profile with just the SFW pics from that assortment. Whether or not he's the same guy is still debatable since the pics on the profile are often seen as a group online at different blogs and tumblr sites, so the jury's still out. Even the Instagram profile could be a fake one, at least until newer pics surface. I'd post the links but if this is really him, then it's sorta against the rules by revealing his real name. However, his Instagram profile says (just a week ago) that he's located just outside of Boston, so how close that is to Philly unless he wants to work outside of his city...? That might be a bit of a reveal...

Adriano, care to clear up the actual hourly?

I'm pretty sure it's fake. He has what I assume is a real profile page where he's in Los Angeles, 25 and 6 foot. He wants to be a lawyer, is into fashion, watches, weight lifting and cars. He particularly likes or owns a Pontiac 2004 GTO and has a german shepherd.

I didn't find what le ***** found but I found enough that I would say pass unless he can send you other pics besides those. Those I all found on a website in the same order as they're posted on rentboy.

• 3 weeks later...

i'm so glad I came to this thread - it could have saved me from getting ripped off. I contacted him and i asked if it'd be ok for us to Skype so i can see him - he gave a false username and never got around to prove his authenticity. Also I found exact set of pics just like previous posters have already mentioned. Bunch of red flags all around - be cautious!

Archived