Adonis Lounge Vegas - Grand opening THIS Saturday!

alx3
This topic is 3722 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anybody going?? Will be my first time at Adonis and was kindof concerned about going by myself. Could anybody share any recommendations or tips to take the most of the night and the muscle heaven there indeed;)

Anybody going?? Will be my first time at Adonis and was kindof concerned about going by myself. Could anybody share any recommendations or tips to take the most of the night and the muscle heaven there indeed;)

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t395/mrsmoothie/VegasOpeningPromoLowRes_zpsae151ab2.jpg' alt='VegasOpeningPromoLowRes_zpsae151ab2.jpg'>[img/]

Guest borger1582

Xavier actually took me to my first one in Los Angeles . . . it was far more interesting than I expected it to be. Go and give it a try!

Share is in an industrial area less than 2 miles west of the Strip. The area is pretty desolate at night because it's mostly industrial warehouses. It's safe, just desolate. Also, because of the railroad tracks, neither Valley View nor Harmon are through streets, which makes Share's location feel more isolated than it really is. A tip for any out-of-towners staying at either Caesars or Bellagio, take a cab from Caesars' Augustus Tower or the Bellagio North Entrance. On a Saturday night, traffic is insane, and leaving from the main entrance of either property will cost about $5 more and take ~10 minutes longer.

Archived