on another note...

theDCeBOY
This topic is 7601 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I apologize in advance for my ignorance, but I sincerely have no clue what you are referring to. Could I impose on your generosity to put your query in terms that an old "baby boomer" could understand? I really respect you, and I would love to respond, but I'm clueless to do so. Thanks! :)

I apologize in advance for my ignorance, but I sincerely have no clue what you are referring to. Could I impose on your generosity to put your query in terms that an old "baby boomer" could understand? I really respect you, and I would love to respond, but I'm clueless to do so. Thanks! :)

Guest TwinkLoverr

I agree with Ethan... Cheddar Jack is yummy! A close second is the White Cheddar (give 'em a try Ethan). However, avoid the Chili Cheese ones - YECK!!!

>Cheezits are good, but give me a bag of Pepperidge Farm

>Goldfish and I'm in a little happy place.

I agree, talk about you can't eat just one! I like the Parmesan ones best.

>

>(Have you seen the new multi-colored Goldfish? There's

>something fundamentally WRONG with purple Goldfish! ;-))

I've never seen those. What flavor is purple Goldfish? Is it a "fruity" flavor? Are they WRONG because they swim against the mainstream and swish their fins while swimming? :)

>>(Have you seen the new multi-colored Goldfish? There's

>>something fundamentally WRONG with purple Goldfish! ;-))

>

>I've never seen those. What flavor is purple Goldfish?

It's the traditional cheddar, but the look is gross. (Not to mention what the coloring does to your teeth. ;-))

Archived