Johnny's ----> Le Boy

Jake
This topic is 3507 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I finally made it there last night, so I will throw out my two cents worth. Having read what was posted here, I was a bit apprehensive, but left pleasantly surprised! I was able to park right next to the outdoor patio. Lee (the friendly bouncer from the old place) said that he watches over the cars in that area as well as north on 11th Ave.

The new place is smaller, but brand-spanking new! The enclosed outdoor patio has a separate bar and a grill from which one can order food. This area is nicely lighted and breezy.

I spent my time at the inner bar with Andreas and Andy as bartenders. They look nice in their black uniforms with white suspenders. A new bartender was training. His name is CJ (or JC?) and is cute as a button. He stands about 4'8" and is from Spain. I was there from 8:30 until midnight and during that time there was only one person smoking in the bar. I never smelled smoke at all. Also, the music was at a tolerable level as I was able to easily carry on conversations with the bartenders as well as dancers.

The VIP room is large, but I'd rather spend my money on the dancers than the room. I did venture to the back with two different dancers, and the private booths are much bigger than before, and with curtains. In addition, there is a bit more light in them than before. There was quite an array of dancers. For those into big muscle dudes, there was a guy from Siberia who is a competetive body builder. Damn! I forgot his name. He is very nice and speaks perfect English. There were medium build guys like Jarrett from Ohio. Very cute and with a mop of curly hair. He is a botanist, and since that is my field of study, we spent time talking about mycology and plant symbiosis! Eric (from Moscow) was there, and as nice as he could be.

So, I did spend a nice evening. The bar was pleasantly filled with customers, but not crowded. Remember, this was a Wednesday evening.

Well, I finally made it there last night, so I will throw out my two cents worth. Having read what was posted here, I was a bit apprehensive, but left pleasantly surprised! I was able to park right next to the outdoor patio. Lee (the friendly bouncer from the old place) said that he watches over the cars in that area as well as north on 11th Ave.

The new place is smaller, but brand-spanking new! The enclosed outdoor patio has a separate bar and a grill from which one can order food. This area is nicely lighted and breezy.

I spent my time at the inner bar with Andreas and Andy as bartenders. They look nice in their black uniforms with white suspenders. A new bartender was training. His name is CJ (or JC?) and is cute as a button. He stands about 4'8" and is from Spain. I was there from 8:30 until midnight and during that time there was only one person smoking in the bar. I never smelled smoke at all. Also, the music was at a tolerable level as I was able to easily carry on conversations with the bartenders as well as dancers.

The VIP room is large, but I'd rather spend my money on the dancers than the room. I did venture to the back with two different dancers, and the private booths are much bigger than before, and with curtains. In addition, there is a bit more light in them than before. There was quite an array of dancers. For those into big muscle dudes, there was a guy from Siberia who is a competetive body builder. Damn! I forgot his name. He is very nice and speaks perfect English. There were medium build guys like Jarrett from Ohio. Very cute and with a mop of curly hair. He is a botanist, and since that is my field of study, we spent time talking about mycology and plant symbiosis! Eric (from Moscow) was there, and as nice as he could be.

So, I did spend a nice evening. The bar was pleasantly filled with customers, but not crowded. Remember, this was a Wednesday evening.

http://fcdn.smileyswelove.com/content/smileys/smiley-emoticon-198-friends%20circle%20smileys%20gallery%20-%20page%207-goodjob.gif

• 2 weeks later...
The dancer on the far right is the Russian from Siberia that I mentioned in my review. I still can't think of his name, sorry.

He is very sociable and able to carry on an intelligent conversation.

His name is Dennis. He's really sweet. He came over and chatted with me multiple times over several evenings, was very polite and never pushy. In the end, even though he's not my type, I tipped him well to give me a shoulder massage (he knows how to use those big strong hands!) -- my way of rewarding his good behavior. I have no idea what he'd be like in a private dance, but if he's your type, it's probably worth a try.

Excited to say I'll soon be able to give my first hand report on "LeBoy" (man I hate that name).

Meanwhile, found a couple images of the current roster on their Facebook.

10933728_10152658277225975_4179439306707322051_n.jpg?oh=19f6d51d6dbec7f1ca927ca290a32914&oe=5521D280

I was there this past week and I'm pleased to say that, 3 weeks later, all of these dancers are still working there. At the old Johnny's, dancers seemed to stay about 3 days before they moved on. Dennis from Siberia, referenced elsewhere in this thread, is second from the left at the top. Jarrett, also mentioned here, is just below Dennis (curly hair). By the way, this is a lousy picture; most of these guys are much cuter than they look here.

Random question... noticed this boy on the left at the club a couple times. What's his deal? Anyone know? Not a dancer. Seriously doubt he's a client. Just an "independent worker" ya think? He was dressed like this both nights I saw him.

http://scontent-a-atl.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10950441_929871560367631_1005560583_n.jpg

Well I saw him leaving with Sean the other night. Arrived about 8ish and they were backing out. Methinks it's his on again off again bf. I left around 11ish, and Sean had not returned. He's wearing the same cheap suspenders that the dancers are wearing, whatever that means, but it could possibly mean that Sean will have him dance in the future.

Now most importantly, who is that queen on the right? lol....dear Lord.

Is it fair to say most of the Le Boy guys welcome sessions outside of the club ??

Overall I would say that a substantial portion of the dancers at Le Boy are for sale outside of the club. Most of these guys are on grindr and CL and are willing to play, however....what they charge, and most importantly, what they are willing to do, varies considerably. You have to be very specific as to prices, services, and the length of time you expect to spend with them. Not being specific, and making assumptions, could end up in disappointment, and the feeling that you did not get your moneys worth.

The boys like to talk in generalities, and so sometimes it is a word game. Nailing them down to specifics takes a little back and forth conversation, but in the end, knowing what you will be getting is worth the extra effort.

I would never pay for services outside the club, without spending some of time inside the club with them, and at least one private dance. You get a real sense of what the boys will be like, once you do a private dance.

thanks. is grindr worth using day to day when in lauderdale, especially to find twink or young jock types? I have not used grindr yet in florida.

I would say absolutely...My friend who visits from Tampa quite frequently, uses it consistently while here. We were having lunch one Sunday at the Boardwalk for the weekly 'car wash'....one of the dancers who was washing my car was also on grindr, and he and my friend began communicating. He was trying to negotiate a hookup later on in the day. In the end they couldn't agree on price or services, but the dancer was most definitely for sale. AND I can say with certainty that he is very successful using grindr in Lauderdale.

Not really my thing, but he loves it.....and gets hookups all the time.

A big thumbs up, went on Friday night, my last in Florida this trip. Due to a stand-up comedian doing a set between the two shows, the guys were a little antsy. Was able to take Jarrett back into VIP right after the comic (love the lanky furry hippie vibe, and the fact he talked a good tale about his farm fetish), during the set went back with Xavier (cute shaved headed Cuban with a fine body), before the set went back with Carlos (short smooth Colombian, best dancer there that night.) Definitely got the "available" vibe from most of the guys, but had no time or place to indulge that night. Will definitely return, so much nicer than Johnny's was.

• 2 weeks later...
So what's the story on the VIP? Is there a separate charge for the room based on time? How much? And how much does the dancer get -- is it completely negotiable? Oh, yeah...does the door lock?:o

I think someone said either on here or at the club that it's $100 for 15 mins. I didn't see it used once the weekend I went.

Archived