corner pocket NOLA

jakeleyman
This topic is 2689 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've never been to this place that the dancers were so unfriendly. They hung around with each other and with what looked like off-duty other dancers or young buddies. Management has always been awful at this dump in the french quarter, but usually the dancers seemed somewhat friendly. It wasn't like I did not have cash ready to spend or that I hadn't had a shower! Possibly just caught things on an off-night.

I think you may have caught them on a bad night. Whenever I am in NOLA I go there almost every night. Some nights are awesome, and some are so-so. They have a big turnover of dancers, and I think that makes a difference as well. The bartenders vary as well, and the older gentleman that bar tends has been bar tending there for a long time, and is very nice when you get to talk to him.

Give them another try.

I think you may have caught them on a bad night. Whenever I am in NOLA I go there almost every night. Some nights are awesome, and some are so-so. They have a big turnover of dancers, and I think that makes a difference as well. The bartenders vary as well, and the older gentleman that bar tends has been bar tending there for a long time, and is very nice when you get to talk to him.

Give them another try.

I met a very hot dancer there over the summer. His name was Raoul. Has anyone seen him dance there lately? Young, cute and about 150 lbs. of shredded muscle.

I go to New Orleans at least once a year and I agree with others that Corner Pocket is hit or miss. What I love there though is that when there is something there, I typically feel like I hit a gold mine. It's often a diamond in the rough and I've enjoyed going pretty far in the back of the bar with what I've encountered there!

i typically like muscle - big bodybuilder muscle. I don't usually find that there but i find some nice jocks with enough to work with and just enough "rough around the edge" that I'm usually pretty horny if they get me worked up!

I know that when it's dead, it's dreadful. But it's always worth the trip to check out the scene.

• 2 years later...

Archived