California Earthquake

Hoover42
This topic is 7428 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>We felt it here. A healthy rolling of the office building.

>News is still coming in -- there's some damage in the Paso

>Robles area. It's a fairly major quake that was (thankfully)

>centered in a fairly rural area.

That's awful. But I'm very, very glad to hear that you're ok, deej. Best wishes to you and your family during this trying time.

RE: Calling STJ & KYTOP

Hey I warned you guys. I had a lot of shaking in my room but I didn't feel no Earthquake.:+ There also where quite a few eruptions in my room.

I got out of LAX "late" this afternoon, Flight delays due to whatever and missed my connection in Chicago, so I am now stranded in a Chicago Hotel for the night. Hope you guys are all OK and Sorry;)

This was my second visit to LA and I had a great time. I had the pleasure of meeting some of the M4M'ers, great bunch of guys. It was also great to spend some time with Kristian again. Bobby Thompson is a wonderful young man and what a Bubble Butt, had a Super time with him. Actually Bobby had mentioned wanting to meet Kristian so I invited Kristian to stop by for an hour at the beginning of my overnight with Bobby. A 3-way with Bobby, Kristian and myself resulted. Now that could create an Earthquake by itself, AWESOME. Met a nice guy from Brazil at Numbers late one night and he was very accomodating. And I finally got to meet the infamous Brogan for a few hours my last night in LA. Brogan definitely lived up to his Reviews and more. A few new Reviews are soon to Cum.

Again, So sorry about the Earthquake, STJ and I will have to plan better next time.

"Actually Bobby had mentioned wanting to meet Kristian so I invited Kristian to stop by for an hour at the beginning of my overnight with Bobby. A 3-way with Bobby, Kristian and myself resulted. Now that could create an Earthquake by itself, AWESOME."

KY.

I think I hate you !!!

You keep setting the bar higher for us all.

Now stay home for awhile so that we can get our fantasies resolved.

Happy Holidays !!

>

>This was my second visit to LA and I had a great time. I had

>the pleasure of meeting some of the M4M'ers, great bunch of

>guys. It was also great to spend some time with Kristian

>again. Bobby Thompson is a wonderful young man and what a

>Bubble Butt, had a Super time with him. Actually Bobby had

>mentioned wanting to meet Kristian so I invited Kristian to

>stop by for an hour at the beginning of my overnight with

>Bobby. A 3-way with Bobby, Kristian and myself resulted. Now

>that could create an Earthquake by itself, AWESOME. Met a nice

>guy from Brazil at Numbers late one night and he was very

>accomodating. And I finally got to meet the infamous Brogan

>for a few hours my last night in LA. Brogan definitely lived

>up to his Reviews and more.

Bobby, Kristian, and Brogan. It really doesn't get much better than that!

Archived