Buffboyzz at Fairytail Lounge, NYC

Cooper
This topic is 3375 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It might be a small bar but the action Wednesday night was big.... A wide choice of dancers who perform on the bar. Private lap dances take place in a comfortable and curtained off area... $3 for a beer and $4 for hard liquor... No pressure from the dancers, no loud music, just a relaxed atmosphere where you can actually hear each other talk... Buffdaddy is the perfect host, makes you feel welcomed and at home with the boyzz.... Arrived around 7ish pm and the dancers were ready to go... If you haven't been yet, give it a shot... Opened every night of the week.

500 West 48th Street, New York, NY 10036

http://WWW.BUFFBOYZZ.COM

Coop

You must have charmed the bartender to get $3 beer - they were charging $8 when I was there.

Irtwo... Went last night, like you, had a good time and enjoyed the boyzz dancing on the bar... Regarding the cost of drinks, different bartender last night. He charged me $10 for my mixed drink. When I told him I paid $4 last time, he said, "Oh! it's 2-4-1 and I'll bring you the other drink when you're ready". The guy next to me said to him, "you didn't tell me that either"... It's my understanding that the bartender works for the Lounge and not for the buffboyzz.

I find counting dances there difficult. Not like at other clubs where you can hear the song start and finish. Here it's one continuous song. When I asked the dancer how he counts he said each dance is 3-4 minutes. Since neither of us was watching our watches I just told him to tell me when he thought the dance was over. At $20 for a "3-4 minute" dance, not a good counting policy. Time goes by faster for some.

Another good night with the buffboyzz at Fairtail Lounge. 10+ dancers, nice mix of body types.

Rocky, Not exactly sure why you can't get a sense of "what's happening" from reading this thread. Fairytail Lounge is a small bar that has male dancers every night. They dance on the bar wearing their tight fitting briefs. The dancers circulate and offer private lap dances in a curtained off area. There is no nudity.

Coop

• 2 weeks later...
Another good night with the buffboyzz at Fairtail Lounge. 10+ dancers, nice mix of body types.

Rocky, Not exactly sure why you can't get a sense of "what's happening" from reading this thread. Fairytail Lounge is a small bar that has male dancers every night. They dance on the bar wearing their tight fitting briefs. The dancers circulate and offer private lap dances in a curtained off area. There is no nudity.

Coop

Coop is there nudity in the curtained off lapdance area?

• 2 weeks later...

March 18th with the buffboyzz

Joined some friends last night for drinks and the dancing b'boyzz at Fairytail Lounge. We all had a most enjoyable and entertaining time. Found more than a couple of boyzz to take behind the private curtains for some good old fashion lap grinding and pounding. Dancers had no problem getting it up and keeping it up.

About 10 dancers were there when I arrived around 7pm, more arrived later. All working in their tight fitting briefs. They ranged in body type from twink to muscle. All were friendly and fun to talk with.

Fairytail Lounge is a cozy and comfortable venue where the dancers perform solo on the bar, after that they're available for some private entertainment.... If you're on Grindr, you'll notice an ad to get a $5 discount on admission, mention it at the door, otherwise, cover is $10.

I like the idea of the dancers starting early. Buffdaddy was there and, as always, the gracious host. He's worked very hard to get this event up and running. Finally, NYC has male dancers every night of the week.

Coop

Guest Bluedawg

Coop, hate to bother you, but I'm curious too about "behind the curtain" and if any of the guys strip down...do you mind reaching out to me? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

To all those who have contacted me privately for information on Fairytail Lounge, please write a review of your experience. This will help others in knowing what goes on at this Lounge.

The best advice I can give is to just go, find a dancer you're interested in, do a lap dance, & have a good time.

Coop

Archived