Latino/Hispanic strip clubs in NYC

joselowe
This topic is 3497 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Locals may know -- does Castro Bar in Washington Heights (where a number of staff and dancers moved to when No Parking closed) still have its weekly Cock Fight event?

Is the place even open? There was one Yelp post of it being closed late last year, then another saying it was open again. http://www.yelp.com/biz/castro-bar-new-york

I want to go there! But from when I looked them up they don't have cockfight, they have something called cockboyz

There was Latino club in Jackson Heights, Atlantis, that had dancers and lap dances. It's now called Evolution, sp I'm not sure whether they still have dancers or not. Nowhere bar on East 14th has lap dances on Monday nights, with primarily Dominican guys.

There was Latino club in Jackson Heights, Atlantis, that had dancers and lap dances. It's now called Evolution, sp I'm not sure whether they still have dancers or not. Nowhere bar on East 14th has lap dances on Monday nights, with primarily Dominican guys.

Do they do the lap dances in a private room or is it open?

In SF Nob Hill Theater and Club Papi

What is the crowd like at Club Papi at The Cafe? I'm older and, while SF is more accommodating to older men than LA, I'm still concerned I'd not be welcome at a venue focused on a younger clientele.

Archived