Gold Coast/Detroit question

AdamSmith
This topic is 3405 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There is some risk :p of a business trip to Detroit in a couple of months. Never been to Gold Coast, so interested to check it out.

Rest of the trip is such that I won't need a rental car. So: if I take a taxi to Gold Coast, will there be an issue getting a taxi to come pick me up at end of the evening? Can't find it here but I seem to recall a discussion somewhere of that being problematic.

Also welcome hearing any recent experiences there.

when i was in Detroit last summer i used this guy/taxi 313-433-5864 he took me from Greektown to Gold coast and picked me up at 1:30AM.

Thanks very much! Good to know it is at least possible.

My disorganized client looks like about to cancel the trip, alas. If I do get there, will report back here.

• 2 months later...

Finally made it to Gold Coast on Monday night. Am I ever glad I did! Nothing short of a stellar evening -- my best experience at a strip club since discovering The Web/NYC in 2010 and more or less taking up residence there (now closed, alas).

Not too many clients at Gold Coast when I got there around 10:30 pm, but a solid lineup of about half a dozen dancers. Ranging from tough-looking but cute skinny skater twink, to a tall, twinkish but built Latino guy, to a couple of more muscled dancers, to a drop-dead model-gorgeous blond runner-physique type. All very friendly on the floor and at the bar; open, easy interaction, but no pushiness at all. I had lap dances from 4 or 5 of them, all excellently interactive and involved and, ahem, permissive. :) The dim, private, well partitioned lap-dance spaces are very well set up.

Then I ended up taking back to my hotel an attractive, twinkish but very solidly muscular black kid who had been a dancer but was not working that night. An overnight for $180. He was completely versatile. As was I. :) After some intense foreplay we took turns topping each other, flipping back and forth quite a few times, for somewhere between two and three hours. My ass and other components were in heaven.

When morning came, it was all I could do to hoist my carcass out of bed and hoof it off to the business conference that was my main (ostensibly :D ) reason for coming to town. Can't wait for an excuse to return.

poolboy, no question. I should have mentioned there was no cover charge or anything like that. (I got there by Uber so did not have a valet charge.) And those $20 lap dances got me the kind of service that people report of VIP rooms at some other clubs -- if not more! (And the house asks a modest $3 cover each time you take a dancer into the lap dance area.)

PS Re my OP above, there was no trouble using Uber to get there and then, around 2:00 am, return to my hotel.

Archived