Lapdance expectations....

mattr
This topic is 3458 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was recently at a well known strip club and after some bar foreplay (massage, hand up my shorts, etc.) we went into a semi pvt lapdance area where the dancer dropped his shorts and proceeded to pull out my dick and jerk me... I did not cum but the question is, if I had, what would the financial expectations be... he also asked me if I had protection so I have the feeling I could have fucked him. He also asked to come back to my hotel for "free". Is this common practice and should I have really expected it to be free?

He also asked to come back to my hotel for "free". Is this common practice and should I have really expected it to be free?

Mattr, Sounds like you really connected with this dancer and had an amazing time. Thanks for sharing. Where was this "well known" strip club? And, what did you eventually pay him for his lap-dance services?

Imo, the best person to have asked for "financial expectations" would have been the dancer. He certainly was going beyond what most people expect in a "semi private lap dance area". As for going back to your hotel for "free", no, that's not a common practice. Usually a fee is agreed to before going back to the hotel. Did you take him up on his offer?

Coop

This well known strip club is in the Ft Lauderdale area. I do not have a lot of experience in this area so I was obviously nervous. I eventually paid out about $100 for the services. I did not take him home with me but now I regret it. The interesting thing was that if we had a make out session (french kissing) I would have taken him home for sure. I understand why the straight guys don't want to kiss but what about the gay guys?

I was recently at a well known strip club and after some bar foreplay (massage, hand up my shorts, etc.) we went into a semi pvt lapdance area where the dancer dropped his shorts and proceeded to pull out my dick and jerk me... I did not cum but the question is, if I had, what would the financial expectations be... he also asked me if I had protection so I have the feeling I could have fucked him. He also asked to come back to my hotel for "free". Is this common practice and should I have really expected it to be free?

I recently went to a well known Ft Lauderdale strip club. While there with a friend, a really hot guy came up to us and proceeded to massage us. When I went to give him some money in his shorts, he pulled them open to show his large endowment. He put my hand on it. Think he would have come to my hotel had I been alone. Sorry the opportunity did not present itself. He was a real beauty as was his cock.

I've been to swinging Richards FtL sitting at the bar and several times the cruising dancers were very sexually explicit including taking out their erections and rubbing them on my thigh. I asked one of them if I can take him home and he said he couldn't.

This was more for getting lap dance business I guess. These were on slow nights as well and I was by myself.

Last December a dancer quite frankly offered to come to my room for $. I was surprised since I could have been vice for all he knew. But yes I took him up on his offer :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have had a few occasions where the guys don't mind french kissing. One in particular that I'm thinking of at the Boardwalk not only pulled out his dick to get off in our session but also went into my shorts to get me off as well. I politely declined but made sure he knew I appreciated the effort with the tip I gave him and the subsequent business on other nights. He was willing to meet outside the club but I never took him up on it.

Archived