Ft. Lauderdale last weekend

Poppie
This topic is 3436 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's probably been about 6 months since we've gone to FTL. All the chatter made me more curious than usual. Pulled into town about2:30. One of the first things we saw was a sign For Lease by Owner on Johnny's. We decided to drive by le Boy (gawd I hate that name). Surprised to find them open Ricky (no, not Boardwalk Ricky) showed us around. We had a drink on the patio and headed to the hotel. Dinner at Beefcakes with the HOT Matthew serving us. Gorgeous blond hair, trim and HARD body. Inside for drinks. John behind the bar (OMG could he be any hotter) wearing a tiny pair of shorts. Decided to check out le Boy. Andreas, Chris and Andy in the main bar. Always good to see them. HATE that Chris has to wear a shirt, but all eyes would be on him, not the dancers. Found out Mondays are Karaoke, Tuesday is Bear night with the boys dancing the other nights. Stepped out on the patio and found Daniel and Alex, muscled - hot - USDA Prime Beef .... SHIRTLESS! Decided after a second drink to head back to Boardwalk. Wanted to like le Boy ... wanted to like it a lot. But the place just didn't have any vibe for us. At least not that night. Yawn.

Ricky and Omar at Boardwalk always make things more fun. Dancers Gary and Oscar were very entertaining. On Saturday night, Greco (bartender) stole the show. He insisted on doing a shot. On his knees , on the bar, pants pulled down showing that Amazing ass. Lime wedge strategically placed to prevent too much Patron from .... sliding though. Wow. What a HOT , muscled inked young man. Very flirty. We like that!

Based upon last weekend, have to give le Boy about a C-. I'll give Boardwalk a solid A.

Archived