What are the best strip clubs to get up close and personal with dancers and possibly take one home?

Guest MuscleLuvr
This topic is 3402 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest MuscleLuvr

I've been to the old 20 Club in NYC and used to have a blast. Lately, I've been going to Swinging Richards in Atlanta and I have a good time but it definitely costs me quite a bit. Stock Bar in Montreal is also a good time but Montreal isn't really all that convenient to go to on a regular basis. Any help?

Easily Nob Hill Theater in SF

I'd also say most of the clubs in NYC with male strippers

jose, interesting you mentioned clubs in NYC with male strippers. I was in one just this last weekend. I had no plans on taking a guy home, just wanted to pass the time looking at some eye candy. Apparently, I gave off a different vibe because I got propositioned twice, without even asking or hinting.

• 3 weeks later...
jose, interesting you mentioned clubs in NYC with male strippers. I was in one just this last weekend. I had no plans on taking a guy home, just wanted to pass the time looking at some eye candy. Apparently, I gave off a different vibe because I got propositioned twice, without even asking or hinting.

Which clubs in NYC. I am not aware of any male strip clubs

For me, Swinging Richards in ATL. Never been a lap dance guy, and had been to SR before when it was dead/overpopulated with str8 dancers. Reluctantly went there on my last trip to ATL and paid the $10 for the VIP room.

Met a dancer who I hit it off with within 5 minutes. Wasn't overly grabby, we talked about some common interests. Decided to head for the back with him. OMGOMGOMGOMG. We basically did everything with/for/to each other except for penetration. I was convinced I'd be tossed out and/or arrested any minute. Most fun I've had in a while. Tried to get him to come back to my hotel. Sadly, he has (or said he has) a BF who gives him free reign at SR, but has drawn the line at the dancer going home with customers. Thus, looking for any excuse for an ATL trip ASAP.

Which clubs in NYC. I am not aware of any male strip clubs

Adonis at Evolve on E. 58th St every Wed. and Sat. nite.

Buffboyzz at Fairy Tale Lounge, W. 48th every night, at Uncle Charlie's, E. 45th every Sat. and Sun.

Been to Adonis once -- dancers were like vultures to a kill. Fairy Tale Lounge -- guys are more laid back.

Just a warning about Swinging Richards in both Atlanta and Pompano. Both clubs allow women AND permit smoking. If you're at all bothered by either a bunch of screaming, drunk females or a toxic-filled smoky room, you may want to re-think your plans......

Bozo

I've been to SR Ft L many times and never saw a bunch of screaming drunk females. There might be a few women at most but I've never seen what's described here. Maybe I was just lucky though it wouldn't bother me regardless.

It's true though that smoking is still permitted in Ft L bars.

Archived