Bean Counting for Jackhammer

Lucky
This topic is 7379 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have been called a bean counter by none other than Will, so I will stay true to form and point out that our bud jackhammer hit 1000 posts sometime while the message center was bouncing in and out. I always look forward to the hammer's posts and am glad he stuck around when others were trying to push him around...

Keep it up dude!

Congratulations JH, the first M4M'er I had the pleasure to meet. I think about how much you have grown in life and changed with those 1000 posts. Hope the next 1000 bring as much to you and all of us as the first 1000.

Take Care my friend.

Wow! 1000 posts! And you don't look a day older than 500 posts.

Congratulations Jack. The best part of a 1000 posts is that you have given us a 1000 excuses to get to know you. And those of us who have, consider ourselves fortunate for the experience.

And oh yeah, you cook a HELL of a great breakfast. Thanks

Jeff

Thanks Guys,

Look forward to seeing some of you again this year. Lucky in a few weeks. Duke late this spring and KY too (in florida I hope).

As for Axiom, my friend, I hope we can meet up again in RIO, or your next trip down here to L.A.

Deej, the problem is I STOP counting Caparinhas after TWO.

And mr Btmstudnyc, I may owe you thrusts, but you STILL owe me a massage.

Thanks to all of my friends here.

:D

WOW you been jackhammering you way through good buddy you started after me I was March 2002 the second time around and you are 70 past me but I am close on your heels. Guess it was your trip to NYC and Rio that did it LOL not to mention he Hooboys in Hollywood HUGS Chuck

First off, I wish to extend my congratulations to JH for sticking around and continuing to post despite having been driven away once. I have always appreciated his honesty, openness, rational thoughts and good cheer. If anyone deserves congrats for hanging in there it is JH!

No slight whatsoever intended to JH, but what is with all the congratulatory adulations to posters on the number of posts? How f***ing shallow and stupid of a thread could anyone open?

The number of posts listed, imo, should be eliminated just like the ratings were as they serve no purpose whatsoever, except to either praise or denigrate others. How many times have we seen "get a life" as an excuse to dismiss others because they have sooooo many posts?

And now we have the opposite, where "personal buds" have to congratulate each other and themselves because the poster has reached some kind of "special number""? What is that special number, as I've seen it at many different numbers, and some of the cliquish on this board continue it on thread after thread with each little self-defined magical number? PATHETIC is not a strong enough word to describe this cliquish attitude!

Just because someone posts hundreds of one line "DUH" comments in a futile attempt to impersonate Henny Youngman, does not, imo, make the poster more respected/venerated/valued than someone who posts fewer, yet pertinent and pithier comments. Since when does quantity deserve more praise than quality? :(

> As Mr. woodlawn wood say,

>you don't have to read it if it doesn't interest you!

Well, I CERTAINLY don't know why you feel it necessary to misquote Mr. woodlawn, as my comments had no reference to him. Yes, I did get your private, which GOD FORBID, I chose not to respond to, but as any gentleman would have done, you couldn't leave it at that, but feel it adamantly necessary to bring it to the board for all to see, but that's okay, because it gives you a chance to up your posting count! :) Ooops was that a shallow comment? LMAO!

I may be mistaken, but I really don't feel most people come here to read dribble such as "he" or "I" have posted this many times! When someone expresses that opinion, why does that poster have to put up with animosity or derision from anyone????? :(

>I may be mistaken, but I really don't feel most people come

>here to read dribble such as "he" or "I" have posted this many

>times!

Yes, you may be mistaken. You've obviously decided it's your responsibility and right to rule on appropriate content, though. You are *certainly* mistaken there.

>When someone expresses that opinion, why does that

>poster have to put up with animosity or derision from

>anyone????? :(

Well, for starters the actual opinion you stated was:

> How f***ing shallow and stupid of a thread could anyone open?

Don't complain about slaps in the face when your opening salvo labels people shallow and stupid. Whether you meant fucking, fisting, farting or feeling, you still called posters here shallow and stupid.

Pot, meet kettle. You're both black.

Count these beans

>Don't complain about slaps in the face when your opening salvo

>labels people shallow and stupid. Whether you meant fucking,

>fisting, farting or feeling, you still called posters here

>shallow and stupid.

>

>Pot, meet kettle. You're both black.

a few things....I don't ever complain when someone slaps their cock in my face. Yes I am shallow. NO, I'm not black...but maybe I am by injection. I know this wasn't meant for me...but I wss fucking bored and just wanted to CUM.

SPLAT!!!

Basically that was for you Jackhammer.

and remember...you couldn't sit still for the massage. SOOOOOOO....You owe me an hour of laying still.....and THEN a 1,000 thrusts.

JIM

RE: Count these beans

JH: Let me join the chours in singing your praises on reaching your 1,000th post. It's members like you who make this m/c worth visiting... You've brought some of us, from different parts of the country, closer together by showing how easy it is to meet members just by taking a "bite out of the apple". Your "researved seat" awaits you at the G. :-) Keep up the good work, it's most appreciated... Finally, I'll be looking forward to your next 1,000.

Thank you, Deej!

>http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html

>

>Which one are you?

Hey Deej - thank you SO MUCH for providing this link. This is really the funniest thing ever! It is such an accurate compilation of virtually every type of character which occupies Internet fora of all types.

I think everyone in this forum is classifiable by one or more of those characters. The most common types in this forum are, by far, Coffe Klatch, Cyber Sisters, Bliss Nanny, and Innocence Abused. There is also no shortage of wannabe Royals.

That was an interesting question you asked VaHawk - asking him which one does he think best describes him? Which ones do you think best describe you, Deej?

And separately, I particularly found these ones interesting: Sycophant, Nanny, and Lamer? Didn't you?

Deej that was truly funny.. not often do I actually laugh out loud when reading. Thanks for bringing that link to my attention :-)

(even though it was meant for me directly)

I should add that I've always enjoyed reading JH's posts as well. Though I've never had the occassion to have anything substantial to add in a conversation with you JH I am happy you came back after leaving and kept posting ;)

>Deej that was truly funny.. not often do I actually laugh out

>loud when reading. Thanks for bringing that link to my

>attention :-)

Hey Gio - great to see you! Looks like we're in TOTAL agreement. I loved that link Deej provided, too.

Check out ARTISTE. Tell me if you like it. I found it really amusing - and SO very descriptive of forum members on the Internet. How about you?

Artiste is dead on.. but what makes the whole page fun is that it's dead on in just about every personality. I know that I've resembled several of the personalities in the past.. some amuse me some make me want to think longer before I post lol .. what's almost as fun as the descriptions are the pictures though.. I especially like netiquette nazi's picture :) they need to make male versions of the femme pics and vice versa.. that could be fun.

Gio in Denver

"Never Argue with a Fool---Those around you may not notice the Difference"

Archived