Club Squeeze NYC (formerly the 20 Club)

Cooper
This topic is 3070 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Received an email about a new male strip club starting Sunday, June 21st. This is a Sunday only event.

"New name, new management. Club Squeeze (formerly the 20 Club) located @ 20 West 20th Street will open its doors on June 21st and will be open every Sunday thereafter from 6pm-1am. Featuring about 20-30 dancers at a very non aggressive and very upscale atmosphere. There will be a happy hour from 6-8, two for one drinks and the admission will be $10 before 8pm $20 thereafter."

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sunday is a busy night for male strippers in NYC. Currently we have:

1. Spunk @ Pieces Gay Bar

2. Buffboyzz @ Uncle Charlie's

3. Buffboyzz @ Fairytail Lounge

4. Club Squeeze @ the 20 Club

Are there enough dancers & customers to keep these Sunday events going? I guess time will tell.

Received an email about a new male strip club starting Sunday, June 21st. This is a Sunday only event.

"New name, new management. Club Squeeze (formerly the 20 Club) located @ 20 West 20th Street will open its doors on June 21st and will be open every Sunday thereafter from 6pm-1am. Featuring about 20-30 dancers at a very non aggressive and very upscale atmosphere. There will be a happy hour from 6-8, two for one drinks and the admission will be $10 before 8pm $20 thereafter."

Did anyone go? What were the dancers like?

Hi I stoped in after 8pm. Maybe 10 or so customers, 6 dancers. Sorry to say this place wont last. Mostly Adonis guys that you can see on Saturday night. We went over to Buffboyzz to

celebrate my friends birthday. With Buffboyzz now 7 days a week, Adonis on Wednesday, Saturday, Spunk on Thursday, Castro on certain nights its not 2006 when club 20 opened.

Let them stay to what they know how to do with female strippers during the week.

On another note!! I went to the Buffboyzz nude male dancer night in Manhattan a couple of weeks ago!! Amazing!! Blows Adonis nude party away. Make sure you get

on the list. I go back to when Buffboyzz had nude male dancers on Sunday nights after the gaiety closed those were the best nights! Yum my favorite was CJ.

Yes, a disappointing opening with lots of promises for a brighter future. Arrived after 7:30 and there were about 12 patrons. Maybe 4 dancers. 1 new face and everyone else we've seen before. Listen, this venue has a lot to offer and many remember the days when you had to lineup to get a lap dance because the place was so busy. It's a good club. You can talk and not have to shout over the music. It's also got comfortable seating. But, let's face it, a "grand" opening should be that..."GRAND", not a ho-hum yawn-inducing evening. I want this place to succeed but only time will tell. If you can only attract only 5/6 dancers on your opening night, something is very, very wrong. We'll see how well it does on Gay Pride night.

Hi I stoped in after 8pm. Maybe 10 or so customers, 6 dancers. Sorry to say this place wont last. Mostly Adonis guys that you can see on Saturday night. We went over to Buffboyzz to

celebrate my friends birthday. With Buffboyzz now 7 days a week, Adonis on Wednesday, Saturday, Spunk on Thursday, Castro on certain nights its not 2006 when club 20 opened.

Let them stay to what they know how to do with female strippers during the week.

On another note!! I went to the Buffboyzz nude male dancer night in Manhattan a couple of weeks ago!! Amazing!! Blows Adonis nude party away. Make sure you get

on the list. I go back to when Buffboyzz had nude male dancers on Sunday nights after the gaiety closed those were the best nights! Yum my favorite was CJ.

Would like to hear more about the BuffBoyz nude party. I have been to the Adonis one a few times but I am not crazy about it.

Gay Pride Sunday at Club Squeeze. The official opening will take place Sunday, June 28th. Here's their announcement:

"Happy Pride to all. We are welcoming everyone to join us this Sunday for our official opening day for Squeeze NYC 20 w 20th st in Flatiron . We open our doors at 6 pm for "meet and greet" with the sexy men. The show will start at 7pm and for this Pride we will extend our happy hour an extra hour to 9pm. We offer ample comfortable seating for all and provide a very upscale and non aggressive atmosphere. We also honor entries for the whole day so you can come and go throughout the night for pride. Any questions feel free to email and hope to see you all there."

Glad to hear that things are picking up at BuffBoyzz events :). Bozo is a big advocate of patronizing gay owned and operated businesses. Let's hope BuffDaddy continues to provide us with quality entertainment. Does anyone know whether Club Squeeze is also operated by members of our family?

Bozo

Bozo Club 20 is owned by straight THUGS!! Only trying to make a dollar from us, and could care less about our community. Many of my friends were asked to leave from that place!

Yes a very nice club for female strippers!! Nickle and Dime you for everything!!

I don't know. I went to Club 20 three times when it was open, and it was always clear, friendly, and exactly what I expected from a strip club. I also kinda appreciated the fact that they were open to have a gay club along with their straight club. If I'm down in NYC, I'd give them a second chance.

Went this Sunday to Club Squeeze. Not since the 20 Club had closed had I been back to this location. The club looks the same. Very spacious, friendly staff/manager, a relaxed atmosphere, and comfortable chairs to kick back with a drink and enjoy the male strippers both on and off stage.

I had a good time. The manager (a male dancer) was there to please. He did his best to make sure we had a good time. Even introduced us to a few of the dancers. Last night there were more than a dozen dancers. The lap dance area is located behind a row of chairs and, if you need privacy, private rooms are available.

What I like about Squeeze is it's size. I was with a group of 8 people. We were able to put our chairs together and easily chat without competing with the music. There were 2 bar waiters who brought us our drinks and were around if we needed refills.

Like the others who were with me, we all hope this Club makes it. We're aware of the competition for Sunday nights but the fact that you can now travel from one club to another is a great improvement. And, that's what we did. After about 2 hours at Club Squeeze, we headed over to the Adonis pop-up nude party in Times Square.

Hope this info helps,

Coop

Nice to hear the reports regarding Squeeze. I haven't been back since it's incarnation as 20Club, but I can see it's potential given my visits last night to both Fairytale and Adonis Nude party, both of which were held in uncomfortably cramped quarters. I remember being able to go between 20Club and Splash - another venue where there were dancers and sexy bartenders in a space where you didn't have to hold your breath to get from one end of the room to the other.

A better second Sunday. A lot of new dancers and one in particular, Andy, certainly caught my eye, and my wallet as we did a number of great lap dances. Could have and should have been more busy, patron-wise, but it continues to improve...fingers crossed they survive the summer.

Welcome Squeezenyc to the Forum. I look forward to reading your updates. Good luck with your new club, you have a great location to work out of.

Btw, we all know it takes time to get a new venue started. You made a lot of progress in just 2 Sundays.

Coop

Archived