Club Squeeze NYC (formerly the 20 Club)

Cooper
This topic is 3070 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...
Sunday is a busy night for male strippers in NYC. Currently we have:

1. Spunk @ Pieces Gay Bar

2. Buffboyzz @ Uncle Charlie's

3. Buffboyzz @ Fairytail Lounge

4. Club Squeeze @ the 20 Club

Are there enough dancers & customers to keep these Sunday events going? I guess time will tell.

This post wasn't even a year ago and only one of these parties is still going on. :(

I-zik.... Which is the "only one" still going on Sundays?

Fairtail is still open. Dancers are from Adonis and Spunk.

What about Sundays at Pieces? They still advertise:

http://spunknyc.com/pieces.htm

True. Fairytale is still open, as is Uncle Charlie's although they're Sunday nights are not BuffBoyzz events anymore. The last one standing, I was referring to is Spunk Sunday's @ Pieces.

I think that was a great question you asked almost a year ago when you said "are there enough dancers and customers to keep these Sunday events going?"

To those reading this resurrected thread: It's from June 2015. Squeeze has already opened and closed.

I received a message asking if I were going to opening night of Squeeze on June 21st... I agree, it does get confusing when threads from past years are resurrected.

Spunk @ Pieces and Fairytail are still open with Dancers on Sundays. Spunk is Luis Gomez's event. Fairytail is a joint venture between Tim Adonis and Luis Gomez. Uncle Charlies is still operating but I don't believe that it has dancers on Sundays. It does have Buffboyz dancers on Friday night I believe

Archived