Squeeze NYC tonight

Squeezenyc
This topic is 3371 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sunday, July 5th at Club Squeeze: I had another good time. More than a dozen dancers working, some I recognized and a few were new to me. Nice lineup from twinks to body builders. Did a world tour of sensual lap dances with very handsome men from Spain, Yugoslavia, and Lithuania. All very friendly. Not only did I enjoy their time on my lap but also found their accents very sexy. Since the club wasn't crowded, the dancers spent a lot of time chatting it up with the customers.

Squeeze is a large club and at times it appeared as if there were as many dancers as customers. It takes time to get the word out about new venues. The patrons I was with all seemed to have a good time and were looking forward to another night at Squeeze.

Coop

This place wont last. Having comfortable surroundings doesn't pay the bills if the place is empty. When they opened up back in 2006 there wasn't anything around. Now with Buffboyzz, Adonis, Spunk

And other places with male dancers its going to be hard for them to bring in customers and dancers. Went to Buffboyzz for Gay Pride, and last Sunday and the place was packed. The dancers wont

pay a $100 dollar fee to work when they pay so much less on the other nights. Adonis tried to open a Sunday at HQ, and failed to bring in enough customers to open a place like that. What makes you

think that Club 20 will do any better? In order for them to stay open on Sunday they must fill the place with 90-130 clients on a Sunday. I personally don't like the people who run it. They refused

to let us celebrate a friends birthday because we bought a cake. Said it wasn't allowed in the club. So we went over to the G-lounge. So they lowered the admission to $10 dollars all night? Why

Spunk at Pieces on Sunday, and Buffboyzz @ Fairytail only charge $10 and if you have grinder $5. Il take my business else where on Sundays, or any other night of the week.

This place wont last. . I'll take my business else where on Sundays, or any other night of the week.

Lipservice, Not sure what your point is. Why do you feel it necessary to trash a club from the 1st night it opened? If you're so confident that this place "won't last", then why bother? As someone who has actually been to Squeeze, I've enjoyed my time there and, like others, I hope they can make it. As you well know, it takes time to get a new club up and running. NYC can certainly support more than one Sunday night show. Btw, as for the birthday parties you keep referencing, seriously? I don't attend male strip clubs to eat cake.

Sounds to me like you're promoting the buffboyzz and concerned about the competition from Squeeze. Why else would you keep trashing them?

Coop

Hi lipservice things have changed at my locations from fees and the way it's run. I apologize for your past bad experiences at the place. We cater to the customer and the dancer. So we would like to welcome you back, and hopefully change your view on the place.

No dancers are allowed to be naked anywhere in NYC if liquor is served at establishment. As far as lapdance you can touch at the consent of the dancer, however your not allowed to touch the "sexual areas", again illegal. We also have champagne rooms for more privacy but no sexual contact is allowed anywhere on premises.

Archived