Any strip club recommendations in Dallas?

WhamIAm
This topic is 3364 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

I would say the Tin Room is the best strip bar in Dallas. They would probably have 20 or so dancers in the course of a weekend evening, varied types. Gavin Waters works in the patio area as a bartender. There's a curtained off area for private dances, $20/song.

The Brick also has decent dancers during Fri happy hour 5-9pm. (They have them some other nights too, I only been there on Fridays and have heard that's the best night). They have private booths for $20/song...the booths are rather inconspicuous, but just ask the dancer for a private, he'll show you the booth :)

BJs INXS is okay, they tend to have too many guys that are too young and skinny for me, although they will have a few more muscular guys. The space is quite nice, especially the outdoor patio area. The stage also has poles, swings, and ropes, which the dancers make good use of, it you're into that. (I'm not...I just want hot muscular guys that do good private dancers, and Tin Room is better for that). BJ's has private booths with really nice lighting (by that I mean you can see your naked buddy in unprecedented detail ), rate is $20 to the dancer + 5 to the bar.

Zippers is just across the street from BJs. Not a whole lot to recommend it anymore, it has seen better days, but they have strippers too.

Martys is novel in that they have both male and female strippers. (Female strippers intended for Lesbian clientele). But the quality of the strippers is rather low.

Hope that helps.

Martys is novel in that they have both male and female strippers. (Female strippers intended for Lesbian clientele). But the quality of the strippers is rather low.

That is very unusual, don't think I've seen that anywhere else before.

Archived