Changing of the guard at Fairytail Lounge

Cooper
This topic is 3354 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Received 2 emails today, one from the buffboyzz and the other from Adonis. Starting tonight, the buffboyzz management is leaving Fairytail Lounge, the bar they literally put on the map, and moving in to run the nightly event will be the management and dancers from Adonis and Spunk.

The buffboyzz email stated they'll be moving to a new location and will keep us updated on the progress.

With the management of Adonis and Spunk joining forces at Fairytail Lounge, I'm sure we'll be seeing some of their best dancers working every night of the week.

Times and dates at Fairytail Lounge will remain the same.

Coop

It's fun to watch the drama play out, I must admit.

I'm more interested in who's sitting on my lap than the behind the scenes "drama".

Fact: The buffboyzz management took an unknown bar and turned it into NYC's # 1 Go-Go Bar. For that they deserve a lot of credit & our thanks. They went from a couple of nights a week to 7 days a week of providing us with quality male entertainment. That took time, effort, & dedication. Their ads on Grindr made "buffboyzz" a household word amongst its users.

Every time I went I had a good time & left wanting to return again. There was always a good lineup of dancers to enjoy & choose from. I met some fine people. The management was always friendly & helpful. I enjoyed those big hugs every time I entered. To the buffboyzz management, your hard & dedicated work is most appreciated.

I'm looking forward to their announcement on opening night at their new NYC location.

To the management of Adonis & Spunk, good luck with your new venture. You have a great reputation, do your best in keeping Fairytail Lounge #1. Continue providing us with your finest entertainment. I hope to visit soon.

Coop

Archived