phoenix

ericwinters
This topic is 3360 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you like strip clubs like Swinging Richards or the Montreal clubs, you will be disappointed in Dick's cabaret.

The only positive going for it is that there is full nudity. ..

$20 cover charge.. no alcohol served..The area for "private" lap dances is just a corner of the room, with several love seats right next to each other. No privacy at all. And to do a "Private" lap dance, you have to buy a wrist band from the house (another $20), and then pay the dancer $20 per song. And from my past experiences, there is very little to NO touching of the "good parts".

I always tell visitors that unless you just have to see full nudity, you can have more interaction and or luck with the gogo boys in the "regular" gay bars. Most of the bars/clubs here have strippers/dancers on various nights. It will cost you a lot less money up front, and (again from my own personal experience) you can usually go further if you pick the right dancer and "develop" the interaction.

as I stated above, most of the gay bars/clubs have gogo boys/strippers on various nights. Depending on you, the boy, the night, etc, that can lead to some fun times. As far as the bath houses, we have two=Flex and Chutes. Chutes is more of a leather/bear type place, where Flex is just "average" guys...They are bath houses, no working boys... and from my personal experiences, the crowds (or lack thereof) are pretty selective in who they mess around with.

Archived