RIP Squeeze (aka Club 20)?

BaronArtz
This topic is 3279 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

They posted an announcement here to that effect also.

I did see the announcement posted here on Aug 24 about them being closed that weekend (i.e. July 26). My suggestion is that the management of Squeeze ought to communicate better about their closings. Not a good sign.

I was at 20 West 20th street, NYC this evening, 07:30 p.m., Aug 9th only to find the front doors closed and padlocked. Has the club permanently closed on Sunday evenings? I would have appreciated some sort of announcement ...

Hi BaronArtz, Yes, I agree, Club Squeeze should have posted their "time off" on this site. Those of us who are on their mailing list received this message on 8.2.15. Hope to see you and AdamSmith there soon. Coop

We will be taking the next few weeks off.

Look out for an email with the date of our reopening

and any other updates from club SQUEEZE!

Please email us for any Inquiries.

Thank you

THE SQUEEZE TEAM

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting article, Tazmanian. Here's the update on it (the owner of the club plead guilty). If this effects the club, it would be the entire club, not just 20 Club on Sunday nights.

Buy the way, the owner is kind of hot looking in my opinion, especially when the article describes him as being very muscular.

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/crime/2015/08/27/sam-zherka-pleads-guilty/32480347/

• 1 month later...
There are just too many venues right now. Between Adonis, Fairytale, Spunk, Buffboyz the field is too crowded. Went to both NYC Buffboyz locations last night and was seriously disappointed in both quantity and quality.

I agree, with the increase in the quantity of venues, the quality seems to have gone down.

What would be the 'best' place this Sunday night, Oct 11?

Maybe Spunk on Sunday - but could be happening at Fairytail, too. So much depends on what your type is and where the dancers choose to go to work that night. Buffboyz have also been doing last minute all nude parties on Sundays. Get on the various mailing lists and see who is going to appear at each and then make your decision.

Archived