bostonguy is not Boston Guy

Boston Guy
This topic is 7347 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just noticed a post by bostonguy in the new Fetish forum. At the moment, this gentleman has made three posts.

I've used the name Boston Guy for years, since about one month after the very first M4M forum opened up and the name is always spelled the same way "Boston Guy".

His choice of name is unfortunate because it will probably result in confusion. But, unless he chooses to change it, there's nothing I can do except to point out that we are different people.

BG

I just noticed a post by bostonguy in the new Fetish forum. At the moment, this gentleman has made three posts.

I've used the name Boston Guy for years, since about one month after the very first M4M forum opened up and the name is always spelled the same way "Boston Guy".

His choice of name is unfortunate because it will probably result in confusion. But, unless he chooses to change it, there's nothing I can do except to point out that we are different people.

BG

Guest Utopia

BG I noticed the post too. Maybe you can email him and see if he would select another name, since he has just started in the board his identity isn't all that well known.

===

"You realize that life goes fast

It's hard to make the good things last"

>But, unless he chooses to change it,

>there's nothing I can do except to point out that we are

>different people.

This is a very passive attitude. There is no need yet to resign yourself to defeat.

You should begin by suing him. If that doesn't work, you should start stalking him - online first, then offline. If that doesn't "persuade" him to change names, there are always threats of escalation.

If, as you claim, you really cared about your name and the valuable identity which you have so assiduously built here over the years, you would not be as restrained as you are being. I think we would see a lot more aggression if your concern were genuine. Butch up, BG - identity theft is a serious offense and you should not allow your hole to be violently taken and so deeply violated with such complacency.

Dear BG,

I will send him a note telling him I am disabling his account but ask him to re-register with a different handle. Sorry that one slipped by. Who knows, it could be Donnie.

__

The above written as a regular guy, not the owner of a website and has no official meaning, just unofficial BS.)

__

--garbo the hoo

HB:

Thanks. My only concern was that having 'Boston Guy' and 'bostonguy' both posting would lead to confusion.

I hope he does re-register and come back. From what I read, he seemed like a sweet guy. And I'm sure he didn't realize that there was a 'Boston Guy' when he chose 'bostonguy'. It was just one of those random coincidences.

I had intended to send him an email earlier but was late for a dinner meeting. I just tried to send him an email when I returned, but the system wouldn't let me. So, 'bostonguy', if you're reading this, please do come back and join us. I saw you lived in Dorchester, so maybe you could be 'Dorchester Guy'?? :-)

Regards,

BG

>>...which you have so assiduously built here

>over the years, you would not be as restrained as you are

>being.

>

>Congratulations on introducing a new word into our vocabulary.

>It seems like such an appropriate word for this site. :+

A form of that word appears in one of my favorite scenes from the Mary Tyler Moore Show. Murray ghost-writes a magazine article for Ted, and Sue Anne is suddenly attracted to Ted because of all the big words in the article; she now sees him as smart & sexy. She's pawing at Ted and saying that those big words really turned her on: "Viciate...assiduity...," she purrs with a sly smile as she strokes Ted's arm. Georgette gets jealous and says, in her meek whisper, "Sue Anne, if you don't knock it off, I'm gonna viciate your assiduity right out of here." :+

The other individual graciously re-registered as Bostonman -- I hope you give him a warm welcome before he finds out what this joint can really be like.

<big smile>....or <rim job>

__

The above written as a regular guy, not the owner of a website and has no official meaning, just unofficial BS.)

__

--garbo the hoo

Hey guys!!

Indeed, I am now Bostonman, not Bostonguy, so that should alleviate the confusion. (And might I add this is a very funny thread...:-) )

Sorry for the momentary confusion - indeed, I didn't look to see that the name was already in use.

OK - back to sex talk...:9

Archived