Ft. Lauderdale

Poppie
This topic is 2885 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes. Wristband for $30 is correct.

I was just there last weekend & didn't know anything about this. Poppie, how did you learn about it? I didn't see a sign (although it wasn't signs I was looking at ;)), and only did one lap dance but no one mentioned a wristband to me.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to Boardwalk this past week halloween weekend. Very disappointed on the bland selection of dancers. There were maybe a couple of good ones. But even then it wasn't their most attractive group. I'd give them a C. Even the patrons that I've asked that got lap dances said they were very bland, and the dancer was more into it than the customer. I will say though, there weren't a lot of customers smoking so that's good. Unfortunately no straight guys that came in with girlfriends either to look at.

I do wonder how LeBoy compares. So far I think TWIST has been the better of the south florida gogo bars/clubs.

I went to Boardwalk this past week halloween weekend. Very disappointed on the bland selection of dancers. There were maybe a couple of good ones. But even then it wasn't their most attractive group. I'd give them a C. Even the patrons that I've asked that got lap dances said they were very bland, and the dancer was more into it than the customer. I will say though, there weren't a lot of customers smoking so that's good. Unfortunately no straight guys that came in with girlfriends either to look at.

I do wonder how LeBoy compares. So far I think TWIST has been the better of the south florida gogo bars/clubs.

I would like to try Twist except I hate the idea of open area lap dances. I also wanna try Floppy Rooster

Went to Floppy Rooster twice during my trip to Florida a few days ago- Sunday amateur night had just a couple of newbies, the others were regulars seen there before. One of the guys was seen at Twist later that week. When I asked him about that, he said he does the amateur night now and then, said he recognized me and my Boardwalk boyfriend- we seemed to stick out in that crowd. Wednesday night was slow at Rooster, but a new guy not seen before was smoking hot- Kentucky cowboy type, in Wranglers and actual cowboy boots, very much a change from the Hispanic standard dancer there. Prolly straight tho, spent the time off the floor chatting up the only single female in the room!

Well the snowbirds haven't arrived yet, so the customers were most likely just the local boys, and were a boring lot. :D...Give it a couple of weeks and the joint will be jumpin.

Well the snowbirds haven't arrived yet, so most of the customers were most likely just the local boys, and were a boring lot. :D...Give it a couple of weeks and the joint will be jumpin.

http://www.clipartkid.com/images/54/carlolara-happy-old-man-in-walker-jpg-detail-tPfP8t-clipart.jpg

Will the quality of dancers get better? Because like I said they were extremely disappointing. Literally looked like the most average non-attractive guys that you walk past every day.

Also, anyone know any bars in south florida that has open urinals? I noticed a lot have had dividers behind them. What about the straight bars? at least it will make things more exciting.

Also, anyone know any bars in south florida that has open urinals? I noticed a lot have had dividers behind them. What about the straight bars? at least it will make things more exciting.

When i was in Ybor/Tampa last week i noticed at least two guys spending "extended" time at the urinal playing with their dick. Is this something new happening or have i just missed it before?

Archived