Air America Radio

Rod Hagen
This topic is 7329 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ilc1980

I think there is enough blame for divisiveness to go around not just right-wing, not just left-wing. Can't we all just get along?:-)

>Air America promises to add balance to the divisive,

>right-wing saturated political debate in contemporary American

>media. That's why.

Thank God for this. I'm so sick of all those conservatives who dominate the media -- like Peter Jennings and Dan Rather and Katie Couric and The New York Times and CNN and NPR and The Washington Post and all those Hollywood Celebrities. These right-wingers have had a monopoloy on the American media for too long.

And I am also grateful that Al Franken - who drunkingly threatens to beat up anyone who disagrees with him and wrote books entitled "Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Liar" and "Lying Liars" - is going to put an end to the "divisiveness" that plagues our political dialogue. Bless him and all of these peaceful liberals on this new radio network for the harmony and balance they will bring.

Is there ANY limit on what someone will say to praise their own side?

Ooooh my God!! It's not an easy choice, but one that must be made. Which would I rather choose?: A.) New liberal talk radio host O'Frankenstein, B.) Being talked to death by liberal talk radio, C.) A gun to the head. Yikes, a no brainer "C" hands down. I'll opt for Will and Grace any mindless day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace,

Kippy:P

Guest ncm2169

How about D) being with a hott 22 y/o college guy right here in our town? }(

Stand by for future reports. ;-)

>And I am also grateful that Al Franken - who drunkingly

>threatens to beat up anyone who disagrees with him

You know, I am so out of it sometimes. I'd read that Al had body slammed a heckler at a rally but I totally missed the part about him threatening to "beat up anyone who disagrees with him." Doug, thanks for keeping me informed and for sticking to the facts, as usual. :p

>Is there ANY limit on what someone will say to praise their

>own side?

You're so funny. :7

Archived