Flash and Remington's in Toronto

Truckstop
This topic is 3251 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I visited Toronto last weekend and checked out Flash and Remington's.

Flash was $5 to get in -- no membership required, despite what their website says -- and it was a pleasant experience. Lots of dancers and private lap dances for $10 fee for the room and $20/song. Anything else can be negotiated with the dancer.

Remington's, on the other hand, was $20 to get in with a two drink minimum, and the downstairs was all female bridal parties. The small upstairs lounge was reserved for the guy-on-guy action. The guys were very aggressive. It was $10 for a tiny, non-private booth for the lap dance and $20/song. The booths were aggressively patrolled by staff, making the experience very tense. And the dancer does NOTHING unless you fork over lots of extra cash up front. To top it off, the dancer stole all the money I had out of the wallet in my jacket pocket. When I loudly complained, they staff asked me to leave instead of investigating. This place is totally corrupt. Even their ATM charges a $20 transaction fee! I will never go back to Remington's and hope it is shut down soon.

I agree with you truckstop! I will never go back to Remingtons and I think your wish is coming true. The last time I was there I was told it was a matter of time for Remingtons closing. The family that owns the strip of strip clubs are selling to developers. Flash is my favorite club in Canada. I had more fun there than anywhere in Montreal, if you remember there were lube and condoms in each of the booths. Get the picture! Thanks for your report!

Archived