Strip Clubs in Houston?

mattr
This topic is 3237 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Last time I was there, Houston's Montrose area was where you could find most bars/clubs. They occasionally have strippers, but as far as I know, there are no dedicated strip clubs - except the type Becket mentioned :(

Gay Bars are pretty fun though...met lots of cute, friendly guys and ended up having breakfast with a cowboy who towered over me at 6'5" :D

I hope a hot Houstonian or Texan from this Forum can provide better leads!

• 2 weeks later...
I use the terms strippers and Go-Go Boys interchangeably. Any clubs with Go-Go boys during the week?

Montrose Mining Co and Viviana's (Latin boys) are your best bet, but that is mostly Friday nights. You should google "JR's". It's a pretty young crowd, but I think they have something during the week specifically to draw a crowd that would be more diverse. The other two might be worth googling also. I'm not actually in Houston so this is all secondhand knowledge. Hope it helps.

Archived