What a beautiful landscape!

marylander1940

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you like guys who look more natural.

Do you find this guy sexy or is his body too defined for your taste?

tumblr_pruavuvNCq1x63fxbo1_1280.jpg

I do like natural-looking young men. I find this guy very sexy. Thanks for asking and for posting this pic.

(I find the overly primped uninteresting, and steroidal-bulked up guys unattractive)

I do like natural-looking young men. I find this guy very sexy. Thanks for asking and for posting this pic.

(I find the overly primped uninteresting, and steroidal-bulked up guys unattractive)

@marylander1940 --I like them matured, hairy, and muscled (hours of gym work preferably), in case you're taking note... Cheers!!!

PS: Thank you for your labor of love posting in the gallery... It's much appreciated...! :cool::cool::cool:

I am a versatile guy. All guys can have that certain something whether natural looking or pumped. One with a big cock another with a melon booty that just won't quit. It is a tapestry. And Marylander1940 certainly plays his part.

I am a versatile guy. All guys can have that certain something whether natural looking or pumped. One with a big cock another with a melon booty that just won't quit. It is a tapestry. And Marylander1940 certainly plays his part.

I was already thinking ahead hoping that @marylander1940 would remember by the time the December holidays roll in... I'm hoping for a Hot number...:p

tumblr_pruavqTRRL1x63fxbo1_1280.jpg

The guy is completely my type and stunning as the blue blazes, the landscape is beautiful, and I "applauded" the pic, but my spidey sense thinks it's photoshopped. There's a light outline just on the outside of his left delt that done make sense and a bit of ghosting around his right knee on the border of a penguines shoulder, and he seems to be in sharper focus than the rock immediately behind him ...

The guy is completely my type and stunning as the blue blazes, the landscape is beautiful, and I "applauded" the pic, but my spidey sense thinks it's photoshopped. There's a light outline just on the outside of his left delt that done make sense and a bit of ghosting around his right knee on the border of a penguines shoulder, and he seems to be in sharper focus than the rock immediately behind him ...

Leave me with my dreams, goddamnit.