What a beautiful landscape!

marylander1940

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

238889_1540061874_v672fkv99d.jpg

Hot guy ... I personally think urban vistas are not beautiful by definition; I think this was taken in Dolores Park in San Francisco. The phallus shaped skyscraper is what tips me off, and I think the red-brick church is a German-Lutheran church where I've attended a couple of concerts.

Hot guy ... I personally think urban vistas are not beautiful by definition; I think this was taken in Dolores Park in San Francisco. The phallus shaped skyscraper is what tips me off, and I think the red-brick church is a German-Lutheran church where I've attended a couple of concerts.

Hi @honcho, one of these days it would be nice to meet for coffee in San Francisco. I usually come visit from South San Jose once or twice a month. What's interesting is what I had in mind when I posted this picture in this thread. My eyes were drawn to the landscape on the grass field. I saw a lot of shirtless men catching some sun rays and my brain chose that to be the landscape. I thank you for reminded me that eyes are drawn to different elements in a picture. Cheers! :)

Awwww... Would definitely look for your visit if you ever decide to change your mind. Cheers!

Oh, I'll be back there, just don't know when. I hope to go to PS in April and may track through SF, but I don't know. I want to meet a certain gentleman again, and if I can't go to the NE, socal is an option.

Oh, I'll be back there, just don't know when. I hope to go to PS in April and may track through SF, but I don't know. I want to meet a certain gentleman again, and if I can't go to the NE, socal is an option.

Hahaha... Are you talking about the same gentleman (TB) that I just saw this weekend? If that is the case, his website (TB) has him in PS during the dates of the PS gathering:

CA/LA/Palm Springs

4/9 – 4/16

If I could only find the guts to attend, I would go for the dinner on Saturday.

Who, pray tell, is he MscleLove?!?! And where, pray tell, are you meeting these beautifully HOT guys????

He’s a male model from Brazil. His name is Lucas and I met him a few years ago in Cape Town when I was on vacation. He was staying there for a couple of months as his agency had found him work with some fashion magazines.