New Dancer at LeBoy

j3sus22
This topic is 2899 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was at LeBoy last night and the dancer was there.

As usual, it was full of mostly twinks but I chat with a hot Italian dancer from NY - Anthony. He's got a strong NY accent, a ripped muscled body - not huge but just right. He's in town until April and was really friendly and engaging. I ended up doing a lap dance with him and had a great time ;)

It was surprisingly busy for a Sunday night. I was at Boardwalk before and it was dead. Yes, Sundays are usually pretty slow but it was dead - 20 people max in the whole bar.

I was at LeBoy last night and the dancer was there.

As usual, it was full of mostly twinks but I chat with a hot Italian dancer from NY - Anthony. He's got a strong NY accent, a ripped muscled body - not huge but just right. He's in town until April and was really friendly and engaging. I ended up doing a lap dance with him and had a great time ;)

It was surprisingly busy for a Sunday night. I was at Boardwalk before and it was dead. Yes, Sundays are usually pretty slow but it was dead - 20 people max in the whole bar.

I will look for Anthony when I go to FtL in 3 weeks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We all have our favorite "type" and what's fun about a place like LeBoy, or Floppy Rooster, etc. is one can sample a # of different types.

Dante is very young & very small. However, he was very friendly & affectionate. After we had a lovely time he engaged my group of friends without ever being pushy. They loved him! He's one of their best stage dancers.

If you make it to LeBoy have a dance with him. If you're on the fence about going, he justifies the trip. 'Nuff said?

We all have our favorite "type" and what's fun about a place like LeBoy, or Floppy Rooster, etc. is one can sample a # of different types.

Dante is very young & very small. However, he was very friendly & affectionate. After we had a lovely time he engaged my group of friends without ever being pushy. They loved him! He's one of their best stage dancers.

If you make it to LeBoy have a dance with him. If you're on the fence about going, he justifies the trip. 'Nuff said?

thank you for the info! i hope that i can get to fort lauderdale sometime soon.

how tall would you say he is? since you said he's very small. how much do they charge for a dance at leboy and how far do the dancers/did dante go?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived