Swinging Richards FL is closed - so where should I go now?

LoganSquareGuy
This topic is 3169 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I found Swinging Richards in Florida last Memorial Day weekend, and had a great time! I'm returning this week, and was disappointed to learn that they closed.

So which place is the best now? I really liked the type of guys at SR, tend to go more young muscle, athletic, toned as opposed to twink dancers.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Swinging Richards in FTL closed earlier this year. I went back in March and it was ok. I will say it was the most spacious and upscale male strip club I have ever been to and there were some really hot guys there. I had more fun at Boardwalk though. I guess I prefer the smaller, darker (seedier) venues where dancers are a lot more interactive with the patrons at the bar.

The Floppy Rooster in Miami has naked gogo boys. I preferred SR but maybe those guys migrated to FR. A lot of them lived in Miami anyway. In FtL there is Boardwalk and LeBoy but the dancers are not naked.

Hey DickyF - I'm in Miami this week. my buddies and I were debating a trip to FTL, but this place could be fun and convenient! Is it dark and seedy? Or at least dark & seedy corners? Say, yes please! ;)

http://www.floppyroosterfl.com

Hey DickyF - I'm in Miami this week. my buddies and I were debating a trip to FTL, but this place could be fun and convenient! Is it dark and seedy? Or at least dark & seedy corners? Say, yes please! ;)

http://www.floppyroosterfl.com

I stopped in back in March and wasn't thrilled with what was on offer.... too twinky for me, at least back then. Dark and seedy, it's not. Spacious and open with brighter lighting. Not quite as upscale as SR but not as down and dirty as BW. The dancers are naked though which is not as blatant at BW...

I stopped in back in March and wasn't thrilled with what was on offer.... too twinky for me, at least back then. Dark and seedy, it's not. Spacious and open with brighter lighting. Not quite as upscale as SR but not as down and dirty as BW. The dancers are naked though which is not as blatant at BW...

Thanks, Matt! Always welcome additional perspective. Now I'm thinking we hit FR first and then head to FTL. Hmmm, maybe we should get accommodations in FTL for that night, I hate the drive back to Miami.

I agree. Not particularly seedy. I have not been there in awhile but will probably go in Feb.

I also wouldn't consider FR to be seedy. One of the drawbacks is its in a random location (warehouse district) in Miami near the airport. There isn't much around in terms of bars, restaurants, etc. I don't find the dancers to to be too friendly there either.

I prefer BW - it's fun and usually a good mix of dancers. I've also found Wednesday's to be a pretty good night in terms of amount and variety of dancers. The amateur night is Wednesday as well.

Have fun!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived