How old is not old enough, according to Emily P.?

Bilbo
This topic is 7391 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

One of the performers who acts for my theater heard on a talk show (I think it was a TV talk show) the other day this interesting formula:

(So. all right, it isn't Emily Post, but it probably is from someone in the same line of work)

You shouldn't go to bed with anyone who is younger than (half your age plus seven years).

Yeah, right. That's gonna catch on around here. Not even with me! }(

>You shouldn't go to bed with anyone who is younger than (half

>your age plus seven years).

The hills are alive with the sound of music....

Well, maybe not, but I was just thinking about Baron von Trapp (age 47) marrying former convent novice Maria (age 22).

Do the math.

Then there was our first Chief Justice, John Marshall, who married Mary Willis Ambler when she was 17 and he was 28. This disappointed Thomas Jefferson, who was also courting her; he was 40.

And don't forget to try the math the other direction, too. Subtract seven years from your own age and then double that answer. That's "the oldest you should go to bed with". I did go to bed with someone that age once, though probably not this year. He was so nonchronologically young that I wouldn't mind meeting his older gay brother, if he had one. :9

Another odd formula I heard once - after a relationship, take half the time the relationship lasted and that's how long it will be before you're really ready for another one. We all have seen "bounce relationships" not work. But, really ...

Guest gaydj4u

The most prominent gay televison show "Queer As Folk", revolves around the main character Brian, 29 who was dating Justin, 17.

Also, take a look at Larry King and his young wife.

Plus in most every gay bar you will find much older men with young twinks.

The triangle foundation of Michigan says that the age of consent is 16 (in our state of Michigan), so I guess in theory a 16 year old could legaly fuck a 100 year old.

Well, men, you know me: loyal, steady, focused, consistent, user-friendly, appreciated: 19-21, and that's that. They have the neatest butts, smooth, slender, hung, with the very nicest and tastiest cum slits that I circle and massage with my tongue after I've lipped locked my thin lips around their shafts. Subtract what?:-)

Archived