Adonis NYC - Sam Philly

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 2747 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There's this one big Dominican guy there I think his name is Tornadohe is the absolute worst there! Once scanmed me out of $400! Hate that guy!

Think it's had same guy I had an issue with. Big guy. Tornado. Very aggressive. Grinds on you and doesn't stop even when you say your done. When I finally got him to stop he tells me it's 80 dollars. I just told him know way. Gave him 40 and said that's all your getting. Walked away as he was bitching. Hate when tidy want to take advantage. I live it egen the guy says " your first song is up, want another". They should all do that. It's amazing the ones that try to rip off guys are always back and are the most aggressive. Guess they don't care about repeat business.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think it's had same guy I had an issue with. Big guy. Tornado. Very aggressive. Grinds on you and doesn't stop even when you say your done. When I finally got him to stop he tells me it's 80 dollars. I just told him know way. Gave him 40 and said that's all your getting. Walked away as he was bitching. Hate when tidy want to take advantage. I live it egen the guy says " your first song is up, want another". They should all do that. It's amazing the ones that try to rip off guys are always back and are the most aggressive. Guess they don't care about repeat business.

Yeah thats him I talked to another dancer once who said he does that all the time to guys

wow y'all paying 200-300 for a 3 minute dances when you can just log on rentmen and find someone who can do everything for a total hour :p

That was my reaction. I thought I must have been misreading the posts. Hundreds of dollars to dance? :o

• 2 weeks later...

Tim from Adonis Lounge made a special mention of Sam's song counting ability or lack thereof it his email on tonight's show. Apparently this forum has a lot of clout in the stripper world! ;)

"Sam has done a 180 and become our most trustworthy song counter in Adonis history after realizing that his big azz was no match for the wrath of the indomitable Tim Adonis. We'll leave it at that, but rest assured the people have been heard and Sam got quite the spanking, figurative not literal in this case!"

Tim from Adonis Lounge made a special mention of Sam's song counting ability or lack thereof it his email on tonight's show. Apparently this forum has a lot of clout in the stripper world! ;)

"Sam has done a 180 and become our most trustworthy song counter in Adonis history after realizing that his big azz was no match for the wrath of the indomitable Tim Adonis. We'll leave it at that, but rest assured the people have been heard and Sam got quite the spanking, figurative not literal in this case!"

I just read it lol. I love how it's like an inside joke between Tim and the readers who frequent this forum. Now if I can just understand the references he writes about his strippers who love trannys, I'll be completely in the loop. :)

• 2 months later...

He was at Adonis LA last night as a headliner. He is good looking and buff, with the perfect round bubble butt. And he did not smell bad this time. However, he was really "uninspired" during the lap dance. He basically just sad on my lap for about a minute and call it a dance. I guess he was tired due to the jet lag lol

@Hhuu I don't know if it was jet leg, as much as it was the fact that he just not much of a dancer. A little lap hover and a wiggle is his standard. But I think it's amazing that his golden globes are taking him national. There are many dancers who don't get those opportunities.

Saw Sam at the Adonis naked party and he is quite a charming guy. He has a great body and an incredible ass. He says it is genetics from his mom who he said "has a big ass" and squats. Whatever the case, I wanted to rest my drink on that shelf. The naked party smells like a room filled with 100 men, 1/2 of whom are naked. Sam did not have a noticeable odor.

Tim, if Sam needs a spanking, I would be willing to pay for the privilege.

Saw Sam at the Adonis naked party and he is quite a charming guy. He has a great body and an incredible ass. He says it is genetics from his mom who he said "has a big ass" and squats. Whatever the case, I wanted to rest my drink on that shelf. The naked party smells like a room filled with 100 men, 1/2 of whom are naked. Sam did not have a noticeable odor.

Tim, if Sam needs a spanking, I would be willing to pay for the privilege.

I like the smell of 50 naked men!

Happens to all of us.... That is why I specifically say how many songs I am willing to do up front. If things are going well and I want to continue the session, I tell him we can do 1 more... and then go 1 at a time. If there is any issue, I remind him of my request, pay him the agreed amount and never spend any more time/money on him.
this is really the best advice on how to avoid being over charged. Put the onus on the dancer to tell you when you have done the number of dances you are willing to pay for. You just have to make sure you get the number of songs you have agreed to.

Did a three-song "private" with Philly Sam at the Adonis nude party last week. As previously confirmed, great butt and a cool, straight-guy, Philly vibe.

It ain't rocket science, folks!! I tell the dancers ahead of time how many songs I want and check in periodically to see how we're doing. Communicate!

• 5 months later...
Hey guys im new here but enjoy Adonis. Whats the 411 on Tornado?

Gay or Str8?

Anyone do a private w him?

Does he do anything?

Wanna kno b4 i spend bucks!

It's been a while ago with my bad experience with him.....basically gets on you during lap dance, keeps grinding, pretends he doesn't really understand you and before you know it the one lapdance turned into a couple , but charges you for 5. Was a con. Never trust.

Archived