Seeking arrangements success!

MrMiniver

The huge #of "hits" this posting has achieved leads one to conclude that most men are seeking

a longer term live-in "relationship" of sorts, not a one hour or one night episode. Do others think

this is true? I also might have success with a "Seeking Arrangements" contact. We started corresponding years ago. He moved in with me recently. We do share love. It is not perfect but at my

age, it's wonderful compared tot he loneliness I had previously. He's definitely gorgeous. The sex part is really secondary, although I have a low sex drive. I value his company enormously.

The weird part is being completely opaque while using a forum that is, at least in part, intended to help people make more informed choices.

He's the middle man... Seeking Arrangement Success might put him out of business, let's close this thread...:rolleyes: LOL

I had a wonderful flashback from my SA experiments last July.

First a quick update, because I do not think I shared the last news since September. I apologize if I repeat myself, but this thread is too long to go back and check. The Texan Boy finally found a place to rent and moved out the first week of October. Since then I have seen him only once, for brunch.

Today I had a date with the Cute One. We had been together once back in July, but we both were drunk and I was not sure about the interaction without being intoxicated. Well, the boy is dynamite. He has an average body that does not match the beauty of his face, but his performance was top quality. His kissing skills are out of the chart. The boy is really attracted to older guys, I can tell. We both were very happy to confirm we can have a great time together without being intoxicated. Hopefully, I am going to start seeing him as a regular. Only con, he drives from Baltimore.

So I would say that for only one month of SA I should be happy.

I had a wonderful flashback from my SA experiments last July.

First a quick update, because I do not think I shared the last news since September. I apologize if I repeat myself, but this thread is too long to go back and check. The Texan Boy finally found a place to rent and moved out the first week of October. Since then I have seen him only once, for brunch.

Today I had a date with the Cute One. We had been together once back in July, but we both were drunk and I was not sure about the interaction without being intoxicated. Well, the boy is dynamite. He has an average body that does not match the beauty of his face, but his performance was top quality. His kissing skills are out of the chart. The boy is really attracted to older guys, I can tell. We both were very happy to confirm we can have a great time together without being intoxicated. Hopefully, I am going to start seeing him as a regular. Only con, he drives from Baltimore.

So I would say that for only one month of SA I should be happy.

The boy has a superpower, @oldNbusted ! You witnessed the scene back in July when I first met him in Rockhard. It was the same last night, just with less people. When I tell him he just laughs and says it is the same everywhere he goes to.

I'm glad to hear you met some guys you remain on good terms with, it does show there are genuine guys on SA. Sorry I missed out on last night, bad timing.

• 2 weeks later...
From a respondee who requested $300 for a meet & greet:

"I think that being out in public as someone’s obvious piece of ass, and getting that ass is well worth the money. That’s just where I stand. If everything was behind closed I would consider something lower."

hmmm.....he may not be clear on the SA concept??!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cink0skD8To/VLPe3hAC2yI/AAAAAAADAtk/7kEvHBroYCs/s1600/Not%2Bclear%2Bon%2Bthe%2Bconcept%2B00013.jpg

"I think that being out in public as someone’s obvious piece of ass, and getting that ass is well worth the money. That’s just where I stand. If everything was behind closed I would consider something lower."

Next...

Ding! That is SA's business model: tease and then disappear.

Just keep paying $79.95/month to find that nugget of gold...

You must still be paying if you’re receiving messages on SA, glad to see you’re still there