Is Floppy Rooster worth the trip from Fort Lauderdale?

coolbuckeye
This topic is 3151 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, it's worth the drive. I was a big fan of Swinging Richard's in Pompano Beach, and was in Fort Lauderdale a couple weeks ago. From my experience, LeBoy (fka Johnny's) had too many twinks, and my Boardwalk experiences were hit-and-miss with a lot of nights with too many aggressive dancers bugging guys for lap dances over and over. So I gave Floppy Rooster's a try. The only downside was I didn't want to drink since a had a long drive ahead of me. But otherwise I loved it -- layout, stage, lap dance rooms and friendly-but-not-too-pushy dancers. Definitely recommend this place.

If you are renting a car just make sure you understand the whole Sun-Pass thing. I drove from FTL to FR's in my rental car and although you take a toll road there are no toll booths. The rental car companies (I am a Hertz Gold Member) rake you over the coals. A 50 cent trip on a toll road cost me $25+. Hertz did give me a credit on a future rental after I bitched but just be careful driving a rental car on Florida toll roads. Check out the SunPass website for more info

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for all the tips guys. I just got back from my trip down to ftl and it was fabulous. a big thank you to @pdxleo for letting me tag along with him. We went to floppy rooster on Thursday night and I'm glad I made the trek down. One of the dancers (carlos) really impressed us with how acrobatic he was. We had our laughs and our fair share of lap dances. I was also very impressed with the customers. Some of them looked like they could give the strippers some competition. The only bad thing I would say is that I couldn't really drink because I knew I had a long drive back to ftl. Now I'm back in 10 degree weather and already planning my next trip back.

Damn right guy- I had a blast too, looking forward to another outing in the future. Really surprised by the drink specials, haven't seen that at the Crippled Chicken before! Glad you thought it was worth the drive, altho the weekend construction on I95 can be a bitch sometimes.

Archived