Do condoms break? Has that ever happened to you? How often do they break? 1 in 100?

marylander1940
This topic is 3131 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

yes, its happened to me once. The guy was impressive in his endowment, and he said my ass was waayy to tight, that it was my fault for causing to much friction on the condom. Hmmm a compliment or backhanded compliment... :eek:

What was your friends name and number?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes, its happened to me once. The guy was impressive in his endowment, and he said my ass was waayy to tight, that it was my fault for causing to much friction on the condom. Hmmm a compliment or backhanded compliment... :eek:

Sounds like a cop-out to me. He needs to take responsibility (at least some) for the failure and not blame it all on you. Ridiculous.

Good point. But what's a bottom to do since he almost never can notice that the condom has broken?

There's lots of things a bottom can do to minimize breakage.

Bring your own condoms and make sure you are storing them the correct way so that they are not warm or old.

Douche carefully. That way faeces won't put unnecessary stress on the condom.

Before sexual activity, lube yourself. Before penetration, apply lube generously inside yourself and open up your ass with your own fingers. Then apply lube generously to your top and make sure he goes slowly at first until the whole condom (and your ass) are lubricated.

Whenever he comes out to change position, check the condom.

If he is fucking you very energetically, stop to change the condom every few minutes.

And pay attention. You can always feel when the condom breaks, whether you are on top or on bottom. Don't be paranoid, but whenever you are fucking or getting fucked, focus on the physical sensation, pay attention.

I never had a condom malfunction in my life.

What about yinz?

Thats super that you've never had a condom break on you. I have, multiple times. If one wants to take prep as a precaution more power to them for taking the responsibility for their health. For anyone shaming others for taking prep or even using a rubber or both get the fuck bent. It is not your place to judge how one wishes to take control of their own health. You worry about you.

Hugs,

Greg

Thats super that you've never had a condom break on you. I have, multiple times. If one wants to take prep as a precaution more power to them for taking the responsibility for their health. For anyone shaming others for taking prep or even using a rubber or both get the fuck bent. It is not your place to judge how one wishes to take control of their own health. You worry about you.

Hugs,

Greg

Shaming people for using condoms, I'm all pro condoms! LOL

I'm just anti-BB.

Archived