Manscaping and Pubic hair

keithhardy
This topic is 3121 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have my balls, shaft and butt crack waxed and my pubes trimmed. I like the look and the feel. I also find the whole procedure mildly erotic.

Waxing the shaft too? Ouch. Seems like this thread should be moved to the fetish section.

And Keith, don't trim or shave - you sound about perfect to me.

@keithhardy has already gotten quite a bit of advice here. I was going to chime in with my two cents, but I have decided not to offer any more suggestions. Consultants get paid exorbitant fees and I have been already been giving him way too much advice for free. To begin there was the painstaking research I did at the gym yesterday for his tattoo thread. Not to mention there was the BDSM accoutrements appearing in ads thread where I chimed in several times. Plus I did so again earlier today in the Fetish Forum regarding BDSM play spaces in Philly. Therefore, mums the word from me on this one! ;)

I have been through many phases with body hair. For many years I kept my chest and stomach hair clippered, not terribly short, but enough to look more trim. I finally said FUCK IT, its soft, grows well and feels great. I however keep my pubes clippered and go in every other month for a full boyzilian wax (balls, taint and ass crack). I love the sensory experience of touch in those areas without hair in the way.

Shaving balls and back is ok, but I personally don't think shaving anywhere else other than the face is a good idea. Hairs grow back with a rough end when shaved, which just doesn't feel good. If you want to be hairless somewhere I recommend getting waxed, it lasts much longer and when the new hairs grow back they have a soft end. Body hair, like facial hair and hair styles of course is a trend and at least in SF, hairy is definitely "in". It's very much a "to each their own" thing, however shaving pubes is NEVER ok. Just sayin!

@keithhardy has already gotten quite a bit of advice here. I was going to chime in with my two cents, but I have decided not to offer any more suggestions. Consultants get paid exorbitant fees and I have been already been giving him way too much advice for free. To begin there was the painstaking research I did at the gym yesterday for his tattoo thread. Not to mention there was the BDSM accoutrements appearing in ads thread where I chimed in several times. Plus I did so again earlier today in the Fetish Forum regarding BDSM play spaces in Philly. Therefore, mums the word from me on this one! ;)

Darn....and your advice has been so appreciated and helpful!!! Thanks for all of it, I hope you reconsider in the future LOL. I just got a new flogger from Mr. S. Leather, I could use it on you!

Darn....and your advice has been so appreciated and helpful!!! Thanks for all of it, I hope you reconsider in the future LOL. I just got a new flogger from Mr. S. Leather, I could use it on you!

Well I was just breaking 'em as they say. Also, when and if you ever get around to setting up a dedicated BDSM play space I might just have a few suggestions.

PS: I'm sure you know my theory that the best S&M tops have had experiences as S&M subs along the way. Perhaps I should use that flogger on you to help make you a better top! Deal!?!? ;)

However, let's drop the subject right here and now. As the gods only know how many potential clients we have already scared away with just the mention of Mr. S, floggers, and BDSM! :eek:

Well I was just breaking 'em as they say. Also, when and if you ever get around to setting up a dedicated BDSM play space I might just have a few suggestions.

PS: I'm sure you know my theory that the best S&M tops have had experiences as S&M subs along the way. Perhaps I should use that flogger on you to help make you a better top! Deal!?!? ;)

However, let's drop the subject right here and now. As the gods only know how many potential clients we have already scared away with just the mention of Mr. S, floggers, and BDSM! :eek:

One final thing.....I am a sub, which is why I make a GREAT Dom!!! :cool: And that statement cannot be any true, I tell people the best Doms are subs...it kinda goes with why guys give better blow jobs over girls.

What's everyone's opinion on butt hair? I like rimming a man better when he shaves his butt crack. It was a rude awakening rimming a guy who was untrimmed down there. As Keith said "HACK...HACK...PTOOEY".

(I still manned up and did it and judging from his reaction I did a good job. )

I like a little hair in ALL the places it supposed to be -- including there. Tend to go for the lightly haired guys ( not the Yetti types -- I'm talking to you @Kuriousity :)) so it's not like it's a thick matt down there.

I like a little hair in ALL the places it supposed to be -- including there. Tend to go for the lightly haired guys ( not the Yetti types -- I'm talking to you @Kuriousity :)) so it's not like it's a thick matt down there.

Bitch--I do not go for 70's bush. Give me a little credit. A properly trimmed hedge is appreciated, but a bald pubic bone is a no-no...I am not Michael Jackson. On a side note, I do not turn a man aside if there is light to moderate back hair--I lusted heavily after 90s era Ray Dragon, and he had a hairy back. As long as a man is well put together, hairy spots that others find "EWW" does not turn me off at all.

:)

One final thing.....I am a sub, which is why I make a GREAT Dom!!! :cool: And that statement cannot be any true, I tell people the best Doms are subs...it kinda goes with why guys give better blow jobs over girls.

Not me--I stink at head, but I am owning that.....lol

I'm with K, I'm not very good at it either. But it's not really a favorite thing of mine to do anyway.

As for body hair-aside from my beard and neck- I'm pretty much au natural except I've been known to trim an eyebrow or two as well as just a bit of chest hair if it's too bushy at the opening vee of my shirt.

Ah-but how many of you dye your hair?

Gman

Anyhoo as for armpits, chest, or pubes, i let it grow until i feel it like its too much. Im shocked that a lot of people like me hairy and want me to grow out my hair so I do until it gets a bit itchy. Then I trim it, never shave it, as shaving makes me irritated

That's interesting. On the whole the only hair that ever really has itched me has been my beard when it was growing out or if it's been too long. In general the rest of my hair is basically itch free. Now if I lived in the tropics and was sweating all the time, I could see how various other areas might itch.

Gman

I'd just like to mention that i offer body grooming with my massages ans hot towel face shaves. I also used a sugar scrub post-body grooming full body to wash away the access hair, dead skin to leave behind fresh, clean and suuuuuper soft skin. I'm sure Keith will tell you guys all about it after my Atlanta trip ;)

Archived