Manscaping and Pubic hair

keithhardy
This topic is 3121 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh honey--I'm a Ft Bragg, not Ft Sam. Never wanted to go medical--blood makes me a tad squeamish....

My mistake. I thought I remembered you saying you were in Austin-which I always wondered about as I was fairly sure you active duty-but I know Austin no longer has a major military base-not since they closed Bergstrom AFB in 1993.

Gman

I am NOT into hairy guys, and especially dislike all kinds of facial hair, absolutely.

I prefer smooth torsos and smooth asses, but I do like hairy pits and pubes. And a guy with a smooth upper body and hairy legs really turns me on. That combination drives me nuts.

I have a hairy chest myself, by the way.

I'd just like to mention that i offer body grooming with my massages ans hot towel face shaves. I also used a sugar scrub post-body grooming full body to wash away the access hair, dead skin to leave behind fresh, clean and suuuuuper soft skin. I'm sure Keith will tell you guys all about it after my Atlanta trip ;)

Wish I lived there-always wanted a body grooming from a hot guy. Ah well I can dream!

Boy, everyone seems to have second job giving out their opinion about other people's anything. If only they put that energy into volunteer work!

I'm eclectic. I am generous enough to give all handsome, athletic, muscular, great-kissing bottoms/versatile guys who bottom an equal chance whether they are hairy or not (although I am a bit more partial to hair:rolleyes:). But that's just the kind of guy I am.

There's nothing like a guy nibbling at your ears and neck and feeling the sandpapery rasp of his 5 'o'clock shadow or a complete mustache and beard across those sensitive areas. I'm almost getting goosebumps as I write about this now!!:oops:

Gman

Is avocado oil the new aloe vera/shea butter?

Gman

Well, I dislike aloe, and I have never warmed to shea butter. I use avocado oil as my body moisturizer, and it works for me on skin abrasions...but that's me. I use it because there is an enzyme in it that stimulates collagen production.

Archived