Beards Facial not Social

purplekow
This topic is 3153 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Biased opinion here. :rolleyes: I like your beard. That being said you're a handsome, sexy, witty, fun, charismatic, smart, and above all charming man which is so much more than just some hair on your face. So if it takes a couple of extra photos without the sexy facial hair so be it. A small footnote that the situation is only temporary(I hope) would suffice IMO. Good luck kid. ;)

So Mike, it finally comes out that you and Geminibear are in fact the same person. You affection for honey should have given it away.

My friend who has grown from 25 (looks 18) twink to 37 (looks 30) bear cub (he's really 38) recently did a close trim to 1/4" beard.

I was flabbergasted! Not to popping wood and worried about cradle robbing, but it was an awesome transformation that got him 4 avails for modeling gigs. He hadn't had in months!

There is still a dynamic tension between scruff and beard.

I want to hijack this thread slightly to ask a related question. There's a small time window in the upcoming months when I need to be clean $haven. Should I just post text in my ads about this fact, add more pics of myself clean shaven, and then say something like, "See pics 5 through 7?"

Your plan above strikes me as perfectly logical and professional. Personally, I'm a big fan of truth in advertising. For many/most clients, your sans-beard look won't matter a bit. But who knows, there could be someone out there for which it did matter.

C U soon . . . ;)

Archived